Oh dear. Poor old Cov.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh OK I thought he was a Chelsea fan! Ignore my previous rant! Though that does make him all the more obscure!

Last edited:
ah, Coventry

was it an absolute shithole before the Luftwaffe flattened it and the council went concrete crazy?

i think so

will it be even more of a shithole once car production is moved to eastern Europe and the jobless chavs roam the street looking for Stella?

it doesn't bare thinking about

We may go into administration and get the 10 point deduction maybe even 25 the same as Leeds but thats about it.

A points deduction would do fine, will be great to see your shitty little club in league 1.

Coventry is one club i actually do pitty, what a pathetic entity it is.

Chelsea reserves - :081:

23 Carlo Cudicini
35 Juliano Belletti
22 Tal Ben-Haim
33 Alex
20 Paulo Ferreira
24 Shaun Wright-Phillips
9 Steve Sidwell
8 Frank Lampard (c)
17 Scott Sinclair
14 Claudio Pizarro,
7 Andriy Shevchenko

Subs....Essien, Malouda,Mikel Obi, Kalou, Hilario

I've never heard of them. How the feck did we lose to them:icon_roll

ah, Coventry

was it an absolute shithole before the Luftwaffe flattened it and the council went concrete crazy?

i think so

will it be even more of a shithole once car production is moved to eastern Europe and the jobless chavs roam the street looking for Stella?

it doesn't bare thinking about

Singularly the most depressing place I have ever been to. Doesn't even have a 'nice' area where you can say 'Yeah, those houses are not too bad'.

1 of the 2 bids looks doomed :081: :081: Lets hope the other goes tits up as well :038: :038:

Robinson's Coventry bid hits snag

Former Coventry chairman Geoffrey Robinson's bid to take over the club has been dealt a blow.

Stadium owner Arena Coventry Limited has dismissed his plans as "difficult to accept" and "less advantageous" than those tabled by a rival bidder.

Robinson resigned in October when five potential investors withdrew.

He is heading one of two consortia trying to buy the Championship club, with former Manchester City player Ray Ranson known to be the other bidder.

ACL will decide which offer to accept following consultation with the club's directors, shareholders and creditors.

Robinson put forward his proposals at a meeting on Friday but ACL believe his bid still requires significant work.

Coventry have been seeking new investment since February and are estimated to be in the region of £38m in debt.

Ranson has not got a good track record on completing deals to buy clubs

Cov with all their financial problems are still showing more consistency than us, are in the play-off position and have more points than us. So what does it say about us under clown Mandaric?

Cov in shite

Just announced that Cov are looking like they may be about to fall in to administration.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Just on the news, could happen VERY soon :icon_razz

Obviously their fans dont really care, a lovely 14000 turn out last night, despite their good start.

according to talksport todays the big day as to whether they'll be taken other or go bust-and dowie has said he will consider leaving if they do...

I was feeling quite sorry for Coventry City fans and those employed by the club.....until I heard Jon Gaunt on the radio attempting to interview someone. That man is a complete prat and now I will laugh without a shred of guilt if Coventry go bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69