Oh dear. Poor old Cov.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as good as IMO. No supplier is going to trade with them other than on a cash upfront basis + I have a feeling the would be buyers would rather buy a club with smaller debt than £38 million, which administration would achieve.

I have a more pessimistic view
I'd love Coventry to go in to admin but I really can't see it happening. They'll manage to wriggle their way out of it. Won't believe it'll happen until it's confirmed for sure

I have a more pessimistic view
I'd love Coventry to go in to admin but I really can't see it happening. They'll manage to wriggle their way out of it. Won't believe it'll happen until it's confirmed for sure

Try not to be so positive about them Pipes:icon_wink. It would be a lovely xmas gift to all of us:045:

Is filling the paperwork enough for the FA to act, and deduct points?

Covscum is one of the few teams I would love to see go out of business. Spurs being another one

I don't want them to go out of business... but -10 points and a hailstorm of shit would be very welcome.

erm...no..???

its all here.

quote:

They club are best known for their exploits in the 1980 F.A. Cup, in which they reached the 4th Round, eliminating two current Championship sides Southend United and Leicester CIty on the way, before narrowly losing 4-3 to Watford at Vicarage Road.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69