Oh dear. Poor old Cov.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Harlow Town too

why them??

you are joking???????????????????

erm...no..???

I remember it well:icon_redf. It was only a few years after Leatherhead had given us a real fright, and that was against one of the great Leicester teams.
I recall people ringing radio Leicester for the predict the score competition.
'8-0 to city'.....' 7-1 to city'......' 10-0 to city'...........then one idiot:icon_roll had the audacity to ring in and say that we would only win 3-1.
Well we were going to stuff them wasnt we:icon_bigg Except it didnt go according to plan.
A 1-1 draw at Filbo, before imo the most humiliating result in our history.....a 1-0 defeat to the mighty Harlow Town:icon_redf:icon_conf:icon_sad:

I remember it well:icon_redf. It was only a few years after Leatherhead had given us a real fright, and that was against one of the great Leicester teams.
'8-0 to city'.....' 7-1 to city'......' 10-0 to city'...........then one idiot:icon_roll had the audacity to ring in and say that we would only win 3-1.
Well we were going to stuff them wasnt we:icon_bigg Except it didnt go according to plan.
A 1-1 draw at Filbo, before imo the most humiliating result in our history.....a 1-0 defeat to the mighty Harlow Town:icon_redf:icon_conf:icon_sad:

Yeah right like i'm going to believe that! and i suppose we beat Waford earlier this season too eh?

i remember Gary Lineker being asked about this match and he confessed that he was suffering with a heavy cold prior to the game but was to frightened to tell Jock Wallace he wasn't fit to play

Super stuff :038:

Still think they'll get out of it - but if we all pray to Santa you never know

I don't - Ranson would take the 10 point deduction in exchange for clearing a load of debt. Whatever,definately ring twitching time for all our Cov friends out rhere.

Last edited:
I don't - Ranson would take the 10 point deduction in exchange for clearing a load of debt. Whatever,definately ring twitching time for all our Cov friends out rhere.

Getting out of administration is not just a case of accepting a 10-point penalty.

This is just great news........:038::038::038:

watch those faceless tossers fall away to nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673