Oh dear. Poor old Cov.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
they owe the co-op bank £18m and the offer is to pay back £10m of this if they reach the premier league.

they need £1m to cover the wages and out goings for this month alone so will be in the mire if they dont reach an agreement

they owe the co-op bank £18m and the offer is to pay back £10m of this if they reach the premier league.

they need £1m to cover the wages and out goings for this month alone so will be in the mire if they dont reach an agreement

Bloody Co-op! They let Derby off the hook as well.

Bloody Co-op! They let Derby off the hook as well.

Do you reckon they would lend me a couple of million and then let me get away without paying it back? I have a few debts to clear.

Only if you are running a shite football club, it seems.

Im sorted then. Waterloo tavern player 10, won 0, drawn 0, lost 10. scored 8, conceded more than you can imagine.Im secretary, manager, coach, physio and general fund raiser.

Im sorted then. Waterloo tavern player 10, won 0, drawn 0, lost 10. scored 8, conceded more than you can imagine.Im secretary, manager, coach, physio and general fund raiser.

I think you could do with some new players :)

and a new fund raiser, coach and manager....

My mate at work who is a covscum fan, will flip is lid if they get 10pts docked. He never stopped telling me how we ' got away with it ' over our administration. It wound him up something rotten because we never had a points deduction. If they do go in to admin coupled with the likelyhood of them having to sell their best players, a relegation campaign will definately be on. Lets hope so anyway:icon_lol:

Work with a Coventry fan who has had a report that the talks today have apparently gone well for the club and looks promising for a deal in the next day or so.

Apart from the million needed to pay all staff, including the club admin staff, they can't even afford to stock the food outlets for Saturday's match !

Work with a Coventry fan who has had a report that the talks today have apparently gone well for the club and looks promising for a deal in the next day or so.

Apart from the million needed to pay all staff, including the club admin staff, they can't even afford to stock the food outlets for Saturday's match !

Hardly need much, they only pull in 14000

Last edited:
Isn't it all subbed out to a catering company like everywhere else?

Isn't it all subbed out to a catering company like everywhere else?

The food outlets are run by the stadium owners and Cov supporters have been boycotting the outlets at recent matches as they blame the stadium owners for their part in the financial mess the club now find themselves. :)

it's on the sky news news ticker

nice one

Just announced on Talksport, it's administration for them.....

Ha ha ha ha!!!!

They are not in admin yet - it is a declaration of an intention to do so, voluntarily

They now have ten days to sort out the takeover- if they do, then they are safe

They are not in admin yet - it is a declaration of an intention to do so, voluntarily

They now have ten days to sort out the takeover- if they do, then they are safe

It's as good as IMO. No supplier is going to trade with them other than on a cash upfront basis + I have a feeling the would be buyers would rather buy a club with smaller debt than £38 million, which administration would achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69