O'Neill To Go Full Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have the latest bookies odds for next manager?

This appointment would certainly put bums on seats though. Stadium packed every game??

Fair enough.

Close the thread please someone, It's not going to happen.

According to a couple of papers O'Neill was offered the job first,but turned us down as he is waiting for a premiership club.

According to a couple of papers O'Neill was offered the job first,but turned us down as he is waiting for a premiership club.

I think he'll be waiting a while then. I reckon the only prem club to be after a manager in the near future would possibly be Everton and I can't see him going there as they have no money.

I don't blame him. I like the idea he was willing to have talks...one day the time may be right

LMA Chief stated that MON not interested in the job so not going to happen

That Bevan is a right meddler. He said he rang MON to ask if he was interested in the job. In reality I can only imagine he rang Martin to warn him off.

He is also a deluded ****wit, he described Sousa as a 'talented manager' for **** sake
Bevan hasn't really thought this through has he? One member of the LMA gets a nice big payoff, and another gets a job. What's the problem?

Just watched Holloway beat Liverpool on MOTD. Now I know why MON did not want to come back here. Hodgson has 3 more games and then he could be out. In that scenario O'Neill would be the next manager.

Will be interesting to hear the comments of LMA Bevan if that happens. I bet there will be a deafening silence..........

Funny, I thought exactly the same. I'll bet O'Neill waits until Dicks and Whoever feck off mind.

Just watched Holloway beat Liverpool on MOTD. Now I know why MON did not want to come back here. Hodgson has 3 more games and then he could be out. In that scenario O'Neill would be the next manager.

Will be interesting to hear the comments of LMA Bevan if that happens. I bet there will be a deafening silence..........

Would be a real pity. I know this sounds hypocritical from a city fan but the difference for Hodgson is that he has been left an awful legacy. Sousa on the other hand was left with a club on the up and messed it right up. If hodgson goes, who will be the next English manager to get a top job?

Can't imagine he would want this posioned chalice. Its no different from Villa (American investors with tight purse strings) except with HUGE expectations.

He would ruin his career taking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670