our 'fans'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our support was always going to be crap, because the extra 5,000 or so who turned up, only did so cos it was cheaper than usual.

Although to be fair, around me all the negitivity comes from Season ticket holders. Im moving to the KOP for the Spurs match, as I can no longer stand the morons around me!

Fox Fan said:
Our support was always going to be crap, because the extra 5,000 or so who turned up, only did so cos it was cheaper than usual.

Although to be fair, around me all the negitivity comes from Season ticket holders. Im moving to the KOP for the Spurs match, as I can no longer stand the morons around me!

Explains the blokes that kept turning up with a huddle of little kids round them and then standing in the middle of the gangway looking for their seat :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

one guy in front of me kept reminding everyone "crewe are shit they are 23rd". which ofcourse i know and its not my fault the team arent winning. he kept complaining "ive paid £15 to watch this shit" i soon thought i paid £250 but im still here week in week out, and then he went on to the fact that all LCFC fans are fickle and only sing when we are winning because we played man u 2 years ago in the prem. ummmm is it fickle turning up week in week out? singing thru the game (considering he hardly clapped when Hume scored) and clapping the players off the pitch at HT and FT. after crewe scored he turned to his mate and said "we should start a riot"... this guy was fat, ginger and about 50. the onlyy thing he was rioting with that evening would be his wrinkly cock i think .

cooperLCFCanstey said:
one guy in front of me kept reminding everyone "crewe are shit they are 23rd". which ofcourse i know and its not my fault the team arent winning. he kept complaining "ive paid £15 to watch this shit" i soon thought i paid £250 but im still here week in week out, and then he went on to the fact that all LCFC fans are fickle and only sing when we are winning because we played man u 2 years ago in the prem. ummmm is it fickle turning up week in week out? singing thru the game (considering he hardly clapped when Hume scored) and clapping the players off the pitch at HT and FT. after crewe scored he turned to his mate and said "we should start a riot"... this guy was fat, ginger and about 50. the onlyy thing he was rioting with that evening would be his wrinkly cock i think .

Homer is alive. ;)

cooperLCFCanstey said:

Homer? :102:

Steven said:
lol :038: :038: :038: :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_razz ;)
Just about to say the same to and I hardly know the bloke!!

Last edited:
It seems that down the years a significant minority of fans must always have some sort of hate figure in a city shirt.

The saddest I've ever felt at a city match was when Jimmy Willis had to put up with the chant "f*** off Willis". Not surprisingly, this didn't do much for his confidence and he didn't feature much for the next few matches.

However, I've always had some admiration for the way he came back from all of this to put in a good stint for us in the long, hard Brian Little Premiership season.

Mattmeister said:
It seems that down the years a significant minority of fans must always have some sort of hate figure in a city shirt.........
I would think this happens at most clubs. There is a good chance that out of a squad of around 30 players there are going to be certain players that fans are not going to get on with. As Mr Philosphy (Scarby) would say, 'Thats football.'

Last edited:
fitz said:
are the people who applauded sheehan for getting sent off the same that booed MDV for coming on? what was that about? today i thought alan looked embarassing and should have been taken off at half time, but for whatever reason players playing badly just doesnt seem a good enough reason to sub them. also, how long are people going to give before booing sylla is going to become acceptable?

After DeVries had a chance to score at the end but was surrounded by defenders, some guy infront of me started screaming abuse at DeVries, moments later, Hume put in a lame cross that was more like a pass back, the same guy started saying: "good effort, on his left foot, can't ask for much more..."
some people just need to pick on someone I guess...

also, heard some booing at the half time whistle too, what good does that do to anyone in terms of motivation and morale?? If you wanna boo, stay the f*ck away from the ground.

lcfcrules said:
also, heard some booing at the half time whistle too, what good does that do to anyone in terms of motivation and morale?? If you wanna boo, stay the f*ck away from the ground.

Couldn't understand that either. played well in the first half. Ok let a silly goal in but on that form couldn't believe we were going to lose. If these morons are going to boo when we are playing well what the hell can we expect from them when we are playing badly. The Elvis goal could not have been offside, what a crap decision again by the linesman. In fact he got a lot of things wrong including not seeing a handball in the area by us. This bad crap must change in our favour soon, we have been on the wrong end far too many times this season

lcfcrules said:

apparantly devries was to blame for our lack of goals on saturday, this is a phone in to a radio station about 7.30 that my dad heard (i was out cold by that point) am i missing something? is devries our striker coach or?

fitz said:
apparantly devries was to blame for our lack of goals on saturday, this is a phone in to a radio station about 7.30 that my dad heard (i was out cold by that point) am i missing something? is devries our striker coach or?
That's the least of MDV's worries; he is responsible for the starving millions, and he started the war in Iraq, no less.

fitz said:
This Season
Hammond 15 appearances 3 goals
De Vries 18 appearances 8 goals

It's not Rocket Science to see which one is more of a Goal Threat,I'm not knocking Hammond but We have to persevere with a front two of Hume and MDV until someone new comes along....IMO

hammond isnt a striker stick him on the wing no-one can fault his commitment if only mdv had his pace......

Yorkshire Vixen said:
hammond isnt a striker stick him on the wing no-one can fault his commitment if only mdv had his pace......
if only our team used its quality passing to play the ball into devries when he is standing in the box, instead of just hoofing it long for him.....not seeing our own strengths is the main problem

fitz said:
if only our team used its quality passing to play the ball into devries when he is standing in the box, instead of just hoofing it long for him.....not seeing our own strengths is the main problem

Hammond held up the ball quite well when it was played to his feet, and MDV is actually similar in that respect, but just bcoz he is tall, we just assume that we can hoof it up to him, how long does it take for the players to realise that MDV isn't very good in the air, pass it to his feet and he will hold it up?

lcfcrules said:
Hammond held up the ball quite well when it was played to his feet, and MDV is actually similar in that respect, but just bcoz he is tall, we just assume that we can hoof it up to him, how long does it take for the players to realise that MDV isn't very good in the air, pass it to his feet and he will hold it up?

Totally agree with you!!

I thought that MDV was carrying a niggling injury? :102:

according to this guy on the moan in at the mo. We lost because CL sat on the bench for the first 40 minutes without moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669