Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
is ince not mixed race?

Not sure. But he is black.

5.jpg
:icon_roll

is ince not mixed race?

I hope that's all irrelevant - he is just too big a risk with his limited experience and success (same with Sir Les). He may end up doing as good a job as Keane is with the Mackems, but in all likelihood he will not.

To be fair - none of that is actually funny at all.

I was not making a joke of it, was simply wondering what reasoning Beighton's reasoning was behind thinking they could be the two worst people.

Didn't realise that either of them are gay.

I was not making a joke of it, was simply wondering what reasoning Beighton's reasoning was behind thinking they could be the two worst people.

It was a tongue in cheek joke going back to the racist attitudes of Leicester fans (apparantly). The joke is made often among a select few

It was a tongue in cheek joke going back to the racist attitudes of Leicester fans (apparantly). The joke is made often among a select few

:icon_roll

I know you weren't being racist, just passing the blame. ;)

I know exactly what the 'joke's' about - I just always find it cringe-worthy humour, normally only being executed by a different race of people.

I hope that's all irrelevant - he is just too big a risk with his limited experience and success (same with Sir Les). He may end up doing as good a job as Keane is with the Mackems, but in all likelihood he will not.

it is irrelevant, i just had a feeling people were calling him black when infact he may of been mixed race. just wondered

a lot of thought went into that post. :icon_wink

I thought the ince theory was finished with.
Please tell me this is a wind up.
Cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00