Paul Ince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well over-rated IMO.
You want NW I think we have gathered that and thats your choice,it doesn't mean we are all going to want him.I prefer Coleman and theres not one thing you can say that will change my mind.I actually think Ince will get it and we will have a Director of Football.

Actually I am not defending Worthington because I want him to take over, what I do believe is however that he should be given an opportunity to prove himself one way or the other before people start questioning his ability.

Most managers have suffered a poor spell at a club however surely there must be some realism as to the finances, resources and circumstances of the club at the time.

I am not trying to change opinions, but asking people to have an open mind and give whoever is appointed a chance and to not pre judge.

Actually I am not defending Worthington because I want him to take over, what I do believe is however that he should be given an opportunity to prove himself one way or the other before people start questioning his ability.

Most managers have suffered a poor spell at a club however surely there must be some realism as to the finances, resources and circumstances of the club at the time.

I am not trying to change opinions, but asking people to have an open mind and give whoever is appointed a chance and to not pre judge.

Im not question it,I just prefer to have Coleman:102:

Paul Ince wants Les Ferdinand as his number two if he takes over at Leicester. (Daily Mirror)

Ince wants Ferdinand to partner him if he gets the job at the Walkers, meanwhile if Boston UTD beat Wrexham and Notts County beat Macclesfield, then he could have taken them down to non-league football.....

Really unsure about this potential appointment.

Ince wants Ferdinand to partner him if he gets the job at the Walkers, meanwhile if Boston UTD beat Wrexham and Notts County beat Macclesfield, then he could have taken them down to non-league football.....

Really unsure about this potential appointment.

No need to be unsure about it

There are 923 better candidates being listed in another thread. FACT

Brum are going to bid 1.5 million for Kisnorbo according to the Mirror

Brum are going to bid 1.5 million for Kisnorbo according to the Mirror

Best player we've got by a country mile - apart from the great Iain Huuuuuume of course :icon_roll

Couldn't replace him for that

"Paul Ince wants Les Ferdinand as his number two if he takes over at Leicester"

Both proven winners with a strong desire and character - could be what we need I think. Also high profile enough to attract new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669