Pearson to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously from Pearson's press conference at Hull, he says he was surprised that LCFC gave permission for Hull to talk to him. That would have made anyone feel that they weren't appreciated or even wanted. Not surprising he cleared off to where he felt he was wanted.

I am so angry that the club more or less showed him the door.

I have decided I am not going to waste any more money on the club. It's just totally pointless.

How many times have clubs refused permission only for the manager to use that as an excuse to resign?
He could always said no.

Obviously from Pearson's press conference at Hull, he says he was surprised that LCFC gave permission for Hull to talk to him. That would have made anyone feel that they weren't appreciated or even wanted. Not surprising he cleared off to where he felt he was wanted.

I am so angry that the club more or less showed him the door.

I have decided I am not going to waste any more money on the club. It's just totally pointless.

How the **** do you know that is really what happened?
How about Hull approached Leicester after Pearson's agent contacted them telling them of his situation. Leicester have an obligation to tell him of the approach, He can then say he is going to talk to them or not. If they refuse to let him talk and things are awkward at City as has been stated, that would then fuel the uneasy situation more. If he really wanted to stay he would have told them to **** off. He didn't did he?
At a press conference he isn't going to tell the truth is he? It will be fabricated to a certain extent so as not to make him look like a right ****!

I thought that Pearson's conduct at the interview was pathetic. 'They told me that I could speak to Hull and I agreed, and then they offered me a job, which I could have turned down to acknowledge the opportunity that Leicester had given me when I was shown the door at Southampton, but people know me as being such a strong character so I feebly agreed to accept the job. I could then try to pin the blame on MM and LH. LH may have done me a favour by recommending me to MM, because we worked together at Southampton, but then I'm a totally selfish individual whose career aspirations are limited to managing a club with no footballing history or pedigree, and, as I said, 'that's football'.

basically after watch SSN on repeat for most of the day iv decided that pearson isnt the noble trusting nice man i thought he was. In fact its rather horrible being on the other end of one of his smug "i reveal nothing" interviews. Wanker

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:038::038::038::038:

basically after watch SSN on repeat for most of the day iv decided that pearson isnt the noble trusting nice man i thought he was. In fact its rather horrible being on the other end of one of his smug "i reveal nothing" interviews. Wanker

Agree with your wholeheartedly. He's rather full of himself. I think with him out of the way DJ will flourish. How is it that Nigel Clough and Ian Holloway managed to get the best out of him, whilst Nige couldn't?

He's so overrated that he needs to be in charge of England, as he would feel right at home with the other overrated individuals - Gerrard, Terry, Lampard, Johnson, Crouch...

At leats when Little left he joined the club that he supported and played for.

I've never forgotten that he is from Nottingham.

Sour grapes indeed, however he is still a ****.

How the **** do you know that is really what happened?
How about Hull approached Leicester after Pearson's agent contacted them telling them of his situation. Leicester have an obligation to tell him of the approach, He can then say he is going to talk to them or not. If they refuse to let him talk and things are awkward at City as has been stated, that would then fuel the uneasy situation more. If he really wanted to stay he would have told them to **** off. He didn't did he?
At a press conference he isn't going to tell the truth is he? It will be fabricated to a certain extent so as not to make him look like a right ****!

Here's what I think has happened here.

Pearson is NOT happy at Leicester. The restrictions that have been put on him by Mandaric / Hoos seriously threaten his ability to manage at the club and continue to "grow his stock".

Pearson lets his agent know this who then puts feelers out for alternatives. At this stage I reckon he is looking to force Mandaric's hand rather than genuinely seeking to move away.

We come in and ask to speak to him and the request is VERY quickly accepted. This acceptance shocks Pearson who then thinks "Well **** you then!" and commits to us.

NOW, the BIG question is, why did nobody talk to Pearson? I cannot believe Hoos stating he has no idea why Pearson is leaving. What rank bad management is that?

Anyway, there is no loyalty in football any more. As soon as you accept that, things like this become less upsetting. Football is now all about money and it is worse for that.......MASSIVELY!

Here's what I think has happened here.

Pearson is NOT happy at Leicester. The restrictions that have been put on him by Mandaric / Hoos seriously threaten his ability to manage at the club and continue to "grow his stock".

Pearson lets his agent know this who then puts feelers out for alternatives. At this stage I reckon he is looking to force Mandaric's hand rather than genuinely seeking to move away.

We come in and ask to speak to him and the request is VERY quickly accepted. This acceptance shocks Pearson who then thinks "Well **** you then!" and commits to us.

NOW, the BIG question is, why did nobody talk to Pearson? I cannot believe Hoos stating he has no idea why Pearson is leaving. What rank bad management is that?

Anyway, there is no loyalty in football any more. As soon as you accept that, things like this become less upsetting. Football is now all about money and it is worse for that.......MASSIVELY!

I don't really care what you think or how you try to spin it around, at the end of the day Pearson is a prize **** and is soon to be surrounded by more ***** than he could ever imagine. Be happy with Pearson but remember where he comes from.
I give you a couple of seasons in this division before you sink completly.

Losing Hobbs would be a MAJOR disappointment. It is beginning to look like we really could be on the verge of a financial meltdown.

But then, so are most of the clubs in England.

I said this when we sold gradel for nothing, the fee we got for gradel showed we are desperate for cash as if the situation is critical.

selling hobbs would also indicate the same especially if the fee is low.

also consider hull allowing free transfers and loans a step up from leics, that indicates our situation is very bad as well.

I don't really care what you think or how you try to spin it around, at the end of the day Pearson is a prize **** and is soon to be surrounded by more ***** than he could ever imagine. Be happy with Pearson but remember where he comes from.
I give you a couple of seasons in this division before you sink completly.

Still hurting I see. I feel the need to help you through all this.

Would it help if we concentrate on what Brendan Rodgers will bring to the mighty Foxes? He was a coach at Chelsea you know.

:081: :081: :081:

Still hurting I see. I feel the need to help you through all this.

Would it help if we concentrate on what Brendan Rodgers will bring to the mighty Foxes? He was a coach at Chelsea you know.

:081: :081: :081:

McShane

More to the point, Hull. Doesn't matter how bad things get at Leicester City football club, we'll never have to live in Hull. :038:

Or watch Paul McfeckingShane :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670