People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it is that decides to put the F.A. Cup draw on a Monday afternoon at 1:30pm whilst most people are working. What happened to doing it after the live match?

Whoever it is that decides to put the F.A. Cup draw on a Monday afternoon at 1:30pm whilst most people are working. What happened to doing it after the live match?

Monday afternoon is the traditional time for doing the FA cup draw. People can still listen to it - I used to take a radio into school on that day, and listened to it in my car when I was at work.

Yesterday on the way to the match I was driving behind someone who was driving at 25MPH in a 30MPH zone. Obviously she was being extra careful because of the speed camera signs. Didn't mind that too much, what pissed me off was the wanker behind me who drove about a foot behind me. Doesn't matter how close to me you drive you idiot, it won't make me go any faster, in fact it's more likely to make me slow down. After doing this for a while he decided to use the bus lane to overtake us.

I caught up with him at the next set of traffic lights - and as he zoomed away from the lights he got caught by a speed camera. :icon_lol: :icon_bigg

Yesterday on the way to the match I was driving behind someone who was driving at 25MPH in a 30MPH zone. Obviously she was being extra careful because of the speed camera signs. Didn't mind that too much, what pissed me off was the wanker behind me who drove about a foot behind me. Doesn't matter how close to me you drive you idiot, it won't make me go any faster, in fact it's more likely to make me slow down. After doing this for a while he decided to use the bus lane to overtake us.

I caught up with him at the next set of traffic lights - and as he zoomed away from the lights he got caught by a speed camera. :icon_lol: :icon_bigg
love it when that happens!

we went up to my sisters in norwich for the new year and on the way up I set a new record time, door to door in 1 hour 45. Slashing 10 minutes off the previous best. Got a fecking speeding ticket through yesterday from the journey.....

we went up to my sisters in norwich for the new year and on the way up I set a new record time, door to door in 1 hour 45. Slashing 10 minutes off the previous best. Got a fecking speeding ticket through yesterday from the journey.....
A14 :102:

No, I know where they are.
This was a mobile unit on the A11 at Ketteringham.

Still, it's been years since my last one and I was due a ticket to be honest.

But because I do 3 times the annual average mileage, surely the points should only stay on for a year.....

I agree here, Jeff. The number of twat I encounter on my driving lessons, looking to pass me and tailgating me all the way long when I'm doing 30 in a 30 zone. Wankers. I had one on Saturday on the roundabout at the very top of Troon Way and I turned off towards Tesco Hamilton. The twat in the second lane (who if he was in the second lane, should of been turning right), went for an overtaking attempt when it was becoming one lane.

The number of twats who think it's alright to uncorrectly overtake and generally pressurise learner drivers is unbelieveable. I always thought that a 30 mph zone was the maximum, as along as you have kept a good, constant speed between 20-30 that's alright, but when you have idiots who think 30 is to be used as the benchmark, no worries if it goes over.

No, I know where they are.
This was a mobile unit on the A11 at Ketteringham.

Still, it's been years since my last one and I was due a ticket to be honest.

But because I do 3 times the annual average mileage, surely the points should only stay on for a year.....

No you broke the law and thats the end of it.Just because you do X amount of miles makes not a jot of difference.You were speeding,you could have caused an accident therefore you deserve everything you get.Infact a spell in Jail may then make you think twice about your actions.Speed Limits are there for a reason

In fact a spell in Jail may then make you think twice about your actions.
:icon_lol:

The doddery old (or young) gits with no idea where they are going or with no lane discipline are likely to cause crashes, controlled speed in the correct conditions is acceptable. 86 is hardly excessive. I'm going to move to Germany.....

:icon_lol:

The doddery old (or young) gits with no idea where they are going or with no lane discipline are likely to cause crashes, controlled speed in the correct conditions is acceptable. 86 is hardly excessive.I'm going to move to Germany.....

Well Goodbye:006:

Last edited:
The doddery old (or young) gits with no idea where they are going or with no lane discipline are likely to cause crashes, controlled speed in the correct conditions is acceptable. 86 is hardly excessive. I'm going to move to Germany.....

Have you ever thought that those who are staying within the speed limit may already have 6 or 9 points and are simply avaoiding getting any more because they don't want to spend a period off the road? The bastards got me for sixtyquid and three points almost four years ago - they'll never take another penny off me, no matter whom I delay nor how often I delay them!

I was on a dual carriageway boc, i wouldn't go that speed on a single carriageway. and it was 9 am on a saturday with no traffic around. I wouldn't drive up your arse or anything no matter what speed you were doing.

I was on a dual carriageway boc, i wouldn't go that speed on a single carriageway. and it was 9 am on a saturday with no traffic around. I wouldn't drive up your arse or anything no matter what speed you were doing.

Makes no difference:018: IMO you should be beaten to within an inch of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69