People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO you should be beaten to within an inch of your life
Somewhat draconian for a minor traffic violation hf?

Where do you stand on sentencing convicted murderers? No doubt a month windsurfing in Barbados and a big wedge of cash as it is society's fault and they are the real victim?

Somewhat draconian for a minor traffic violation hf?

Where do you stand on sentencing convicted murderers? No doubt a month windsurfing in Barbados and a big wedge of cash as it is society's fault and they are the real victim?

I would have them burnt to death in a vat of hot oil..they would think twice before murdering again.Tough on Crime Tough of the Causes of Crime,you are a criminal hence you should have your liberty removed.

Last edited:
You can't really think that though Highlander because it is way too open to corruption.

Hey MK....... ask the OB for the picture, then when it comes if you cannot see who was driving dont admit anything say you lent the car out....

They rely on people saying "OK it was me gov fair cop"..... I was accused of jumping a red light last year but the pic only showed the back of the vehicle so I said I didnt know who was driving and nothing happened. Let the ****ers prove it was you......

Hey MK....... ask the OB for the picture, then when it comes if you cannot see who was driving dont admit anything say you lent the car out....

They rely on people saying "OK it was me gov fair cop"..... I was accused of jumping a red light last year but the pic only showed the back of the vehicle so I said I didnt know who was driving and nothing happened. Let the ****ers prove it was you......
I'm going to try the old send the cheque off for £1 more than the fine and then not bank the cheque they return. Apparently it leaves the process uncomplete and after 6 months nullifies the points.

I'm going to try the old send the cheque off for £1 more than the fine and then not bank the cheque they return. Apparently it leaves the process uncomplete and after 6 months nullifies the points.

Let us know how yopu get on. The bastards tried for three months to get me to confess who jumped the red light, but I held out......:icon_cool

Let us know how yopu get on. The bastards tried for three months to get me to confess who jumped the red light, but I held out......:icon_cool

Forum Rules said:
8. Details that we hold about you may be released to whomever we may be required to do so by law.
hes confessed jeff-you know what to do ;) :icon_lol:

Ex fecking birds that know when you're in the gutter and decide to tell you they've been seeing someone else for while. Supposed 'mates' who show you feck all support when you need them. How sad is that, I'm on a forum for friends advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69