People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who piss you off....

wives who put a spoon down on the table where your wine was so when you put the glass back on the table it falls over and spills half a bottle of red over the cream rug in the lounge....:mad:

Especially after you've called her a stupid bint (6 months ago) for buying a cream rug when there are 2 small people in the house still carrying ribena and yoghurts around and she remembers your comments and twists them around and now blames you for ruining the fecking thing.........:mad:

And the wine's been wasted...:mad:

What do you say to a wife with 2 black eyes?

Nothing, just give up, as you have already hit her twice and she never learns.....:icon_bigg

people who piss you off....

wives who put a spoon down on the table where your wine was so when you put the glass back on the table it falls over and spills half a bottle of red over the cream rug in the lounge....:mad:

Especially after you've called her a stupid bint (6 months ago) for buying a cream rug when there are 2 small people in the house still carrying ribena and yoghurts around and she remembers your comments and twists them around and now blames you for ruining the fecking thing.........:mad:

And the wine's been wasted...:mad:
It's funny, but I find husbands annoying, and I've only got one!

Smug, supercilious types who insist: "Oh, you should never keep your eggs in the fridge!"

Fridge maunfacturers who include compartments clearly designed for storing eggs.

Smug, supercilious types who insist: "Oh, you should never keep your eggs in the fridge!"

Fridge maunfacturers who include compartments clearly designed for storing eggs.

So who is it that pisses you off Hector?
The smug, supercilious types for their insistence or the fridge manufacturers for including a clearly unnecessary comparment?

So who is it that pisses you off Hector?
The smug, supercilious types for their insistence or the fridge manufacturers for including a clearly unnecessary comparment?

Both - for subjecting me to sleepless nights, in a sweat of anxiety over whether I'm doing the right thing by my eggs.

Amazing how women can remember things from 5 years ago when they need to

Can't remember if I've posted this one before, but will do it again to express my annoyance.

The people in club and pub toilets who offer me the chance to "freshen up"

No, **** off, I wash my hands by myself every day, I don't suddenly need you to do it for me for the please of paying you a ****ing quid and getting a lolly and spray of shite aftershave in the eye.

Went out last night and they did it again, almost got into a fight with one for telling him to bollox with his spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69