People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've carve out quite a character of yourself

Juve-loving, ex-hooligan, disabled-badge selling bloke who looks like Gerald Depardieu who is best mate's with Melton Mowbray's only eccentric, Melton Fox.

never proven

I know a bloke who was in the Mercury, a few months back, manhunt it was, violence at the Clarendon for the Spurs Cup game. In the end despite CCTV showing him whacking a copper across the head and a media article featuring him. He got community service, painting walls.

with spray cans and tagging everything in sight....and we say justice has died

I know a bloke who was in the Mercury, a few months back, manhunt it was, violence at the Clarendon for the Spurs Cup game. In the end despite CCTV showing him whacking a copper across the head and a media article featuring him. He got community service, painting walls.

everything all kicked off at the Markfield services J22 M1 for that match, all pre arranged

Do they give them out for incontinence now then?
I had to spend a few months in a knee brace locked straight. They thought I was ****ed

I was barely alive, they didn't think they could rebuild me, they didn't think they had the technology. But they did, they had the capability to build a Melton Fox that was better than before, better, stronger and faster

I had to spend a few months in a knee brace locked straight. They thought I was ****ed

I was barely alive, they didn't think they could rebuild me, they didn't think they had the technology. But they did, they had the capability to build a Melton Fox that was better than before, better, stronger and faster

you must have been dead slow before then, otherwise your solar panel has ****ed up again

Do you wear a red jumpsuit by any chance?

Well, it was in knock-on to that incident, they were all set to have round 2 in and around the Clarendon but the coppers got hold of it before any Spurs fan's turned up.

As in the Clarendon of Queens Road?? Always thought it was a bit of an old mans pub when I have been in there!

Martin Fowler..

"Wot? Cozza maa mam"

"Ow Cud Y' do sucha fing?"

One of those faces you just want to punch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69