People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent you posted that on here before?
I should imagine so, it's very rare I'm prone to mood swings and have a change of opinion. I don't remember ever having liked anybody so I suppose I could have posted it before.

I should imagine so, it's very rare I'm prone to mood swings and have a change of opinion. I don't remember ever having liked anybody so I suppose I could have posted it before.

are you sure you posted it before though, i mean i could be wrong but so could I. who knows? You must have liked the mrs for at least 5 minutes after you first met her?

You must have liked the mrs for at least 5 minutes after you first met her?
Not really, she was good for what I borrowed her for. Thanks Leroy, i hope she got back in one piece :icon_wink

Not really, she was good for what I borrowed her for. Thanks Leroy, i hope she got back in one piece :icon_wink

so that was how she dislocated her knee, been laying around for a feckin month now! good job she is still gettin paid!!:icon_wink

nah when im in leicester as my bus goes through new parks :icon_eek: -i only use the train in brum as theres a uni station near my hall which goes to five ways (where broad street is) and new street

so that was how she dislocated her knee, been laying around for a feckin month now! good job she is still gettin paid!!:icon_wink
And she's earning every penny according to melton.....

Think this has been mentioned before but the little chavs that walk along the street playing music (usually enimem or other such rap) from their mobiles at full ****ing volume.
:038: Scrotes, the lot of them.

In front of me at the Post Office at lunchtime today, with one of the arseholes saying the last word of each line to his equally arseholey mate....:mad:

really annoys me when the play their music on the bus. it's like they want everyone to point at them and call them little thugs.

My younger brother has started doing it too. i make him give me his phone whenever he gets in my car now so he cant put it on.

Think this has been mentioned before but the little chavs that walk along the street playing music (usually enimem or other such rap) from their mobiles at full ****ing volume. Its the 00's version of carrying a ghetto blaster on your bloody shoulder. i dont want to hear your fecking music you adidas tracksuit wearing, joggers tucked in your socks, trainer clad little wanker. get some ****in headphones they have been around for years and are much better you little tossers.

I seen two lads about 13 from Moor Green doing this at the Marstons on Saturday.

not as bad as "rap" battles on the back of the bus :icon_roll

On the ol' 14 when I didnt get the 74 back in the days it was every ten mins, this was commmon occurance, every line would rhyme in MPV's. They would take a rymthn off their mobile and try and rap to it. You'd have one of the kids saying 'we're gonna be late' and soon as they got in town, they're mate would say 'Lets go McD's for breakfast.'

On the ol' 14 when I didnt get the 74 back in the days it was every ten mins, this was commmon occurance, every line would rhyme in MPV's. They would take a rymthn off their mobile and try and rap to it. You'd have one of the kids saying 'we're gonna be late' and soon as they got in town, they're mate would say 'Lets go McD's for breakfast.'

Sorry Hazzman, but I haven't the first notion what any of that means :102:

People who say ''I'm having a go on the Lottery this week,it's a double Rollover''...Greedy ****ers how much money do they want? So when its only a Normal Jackpot its not worth it:102:
Not that I do the Lottery:icon_roll

Sorry Hazzman, but I haven't the first notion what any of that means :102:

I used to catch the 14 what went through Brauny and New Parks, I should get the 74 but I didnt at the time because it was every 15 mins opposed to every 10. It was common occurance on the 14, they would be some rappers on the back, they would have a 'tune' on their mobile and freestyle to it. Every line normally finished in MPVs. (the type of car). There would always be one kid who was weak and didnt want to late, only for their mate to make them even later when they wanted to go to McDonalds for breakfast.

Translation Complete.

I used to catch the 14 what went through Brauny and New Parks, I should get the 74 but I didnt at the time because it was every 15 mins opposed to every 10. It was common occurance on the 14, they would be some rappers on the back, they would have a 'tune' on their mobile and freestyle to it. Every line normally finished in MPVs. (the type of car). There would always be one kid who was weak and didnt want to late, only for their mate to make them even later when they wanted to go to McDonalds for breakfast.

Translation Complete.

Could you not have got the 17 and walked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69