People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who feel they have to tell you there problems:mad:

ive got me own thanks

Nah, that's not the problem.

Struggling to keep a straight face while they tell you is. And not laughing yourself sick until they're out of hearing range.

Especially if it's the death of a close relative. Or cancer.

People who expect you to keep your mobile phone switched on.

I'll agree with tha one.

Also, People who sit at the back of buses and wave at the cars behind. I don't know why, that just pisses me off

Tv producers of football highlights programmes who feel we need to be told that the second half has started by showing a little 'second half' notice....

Oh, thanks for that I was wondering why the players had changed direction.....:icon_roll
wankers

There is e.g
Q.Do you want me to tidy this mess up?
A.No I'd rather you left it :icon_roll
do you want me to tidy this mess?

No, I know where the stuff belongs, please leve it to me.
or, no, the cleaner is paid to do it. Leave it for them

Nuneaton's Goalkeeper, Darren Acton...full-time nob. How I laughed the Hulk Leon Kelly blasted from three years in the last-minute.

Warwickshire Police. A riot van and 4 police cars were at the game yesterday, I was nearly attacked by a Police dog leaving.

Nuneaton's Goalkeeper, Darren Acton...full-time nob. How I laughed the Hulk Leon Kelly blasted from three years in the last-minute.

Warwickshire Police. A riot van and 4 police cars were at the game yesterday, I was nearly attacked by a Police dog leaving.
shouldn't have been trying to nick things on your way out then

The Inland Revenue :098:

Been trying to get a repayment from them for the last 4 weeks. Spoke to them this morning and "don't know why the system won't give me the repayment". Wankers.

They've finally sent me the money!

But instead of sending it straight to my bank account the twats have sent me a cheque. So by the time I have the money available it will be around 8 weeks after I first asked for it.
If I delay my tax return by 8 weeks they'll fine me, maybe I should fine them for their delay.

People who look over you shoulder when you are working at your computer, and say:
"The black jack goes on the red queen."

What about those bastards that offer advice when you're playing the fruit machine in the pub?

What about those bastards that offer advice when you're playing the fruit machine in the pub?

Horrible ****ers them:mad: they are also the ''I've just taken 20 Quid out of that mate' types...lying bastards

agree... and it's usually some chav that spends all his dole money in the bookies.

trouble is, they say what you were gonna do anyways and then they think they won the money for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69