People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people that lock their passwords on the computer and give reasons like Oh ive been on holiday etc.. Muppets!

Tigers supporters (i have one at work) We're 2nd in the league more chance of winning something than city... Twats

People whos cards get kept by the cash machine and ring me (i work at a bank) and want their card back like NOW, hang on I will get in my car, and get the keys and drive down and open the cash machine and give them their card back!
Twats!

People at city matches who get up about 12 times before half time and have to squeeze by you just as city are mounting an attack (i know it does happen sometimes)

People at city matches who get up about 12 times before half time and have to squeeze by you just as city are mounting an attack (i know it does happen sometimes)

Yes it does, just ask Naughty Fox or fcukcov. Someone in E3 goes for a pie and Bovril midway through the first half of every home game. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Yes it does, just ask Naughty Fox or fcukcov. Someone in E3 goes for a pie and Bovril midway through the first half of every home game. :icon_bigg

Yeh he used to wear a silly hat, now he just wears a silly hairstyle.

Think this has been mentioned before but the little chavs that walk along the street playing music (usually enimem or other such rap) from their mobiles at full ****ing volume. Its the 00's version of carrying a ghetto blaster on your bloody shoulder. i dont want to hear your fecking music you adidas tracksuit wearing, joggers tucked in your socks, trainer clad little wanker. get some ****in headphones they have been around for years and are much better you little tossers.

Think this has been mentioned before but the little chavs that walk along the street playing music (usually enimem or other such rap) from their mobiles at full ****ing volume. Its the 00's version of carrying a ghetto blaster on your bloody shoulder. i dont want to hear your fecking music you adidas tracksuit wearing, joggers tucked in your socks, trainer clad little wanker. get some ****in headphones they have been around for years and are much better you little tossers.

This happened today at my work. Some little chavvy girl came in playing,
'Akon - I Wanna **** You'

Made me laugh, she was only about 11.

This happened today at my work. Some little chavvy girl came in playing,
'Akon - I Wanna **** You'

Made me laugh, she was only about 11.

must be the mian downside to working in chav central, all the chavs.....

People in general piss me off. I try not to discriminate, I hate everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610