People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ****ing mrs and her annoying habit of collecting Christmas cards. I open the card, do the sender the courtesy of reading it, and then I proceed to throw it away. She on the other hand complain when I do this and fetches them out of the bin and inststs on putting the ****ing things on display.

Pathetic behaviour on her part, I may carry on ripping them up as I used to, but this led to raised voices

Tell me, are you a method actor who is trying to become Scrooge? :102: :102:

People that come out of shops and stop in the middle of the pavement. :018:

Melton you are priceless!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
People only send me cards just for the habit of doing so, they don't do it to brighten my front room. Also because I moan at them if they don't send me one :icon_wink :icon_lol:

In fact, me and the o'd bird have came to a compromise, she can keep the cards so long as they all go up in the kids playroom. They look alright in there and I don't have to stare at them whilst stomping on KLFox's head at night time.

I allow cards from the bird and the kids in my front room, that's it

People that come out of shops and stop in the middle of the pavement. :018:

People come in off the pavement and stop in the middle of the shop.

Talking on their mobile phone.

Probably asking their sat nav where the bread is.

And people who abandon their trolleys in the middle of the supermarket and wander off.

Mind, the other week two women did that. Both had kiddies in their trolleys. To get past I pushed the 2 together. As I went off the kids had started taking the stuff out of their trolleys and swapping it with each other....:icon_lol:

In fact, I'm with Melton. Everybody in Supermarkets. Including me

People come in off the pavement and stop in the middle of the shop.

Talking on their mobile phone.

Probably asking their sat nav where the bread is.

I once built a prototype whereby they could ask their mobile phone where the bread is. ;)

People who need to phone home while they are being served in the chippy to ask if they should buy an extra bag of chips. And then have to chat before popping the question.

Jesus wept. If you're that ****ing thick that you can't work out how many bags of chips you need while waiting in the ****ing queue, what is your missus doing allowing you out of the house with money? And if you can't work it out, why ****ing wait until you're being served?

For ****'s sake, it's only £1.20. You'd think that you'd be able to work out that that would be a small price to pay given how much you otherwise ramp up the risk of receiving a hefty smack in the ear.

I once built a prototype whereby they could ask their mobile phone where the bread is. ;)

so did I, it didn't work though.
I asked it all manner of questions but it never ****in answered me, not once.
Where's the bread? Where did I hide the stash? Will it be raining tomorrow? Not so much as a grunt out of the feckin thing.
I just gave up in the end & went down to the pub, still, it was something to do for a couple of hours before opening time and it used up those empty egg cartons that were lying about.

Last edited:
People who have mobile phones but don't keep them switched on.

People who expect you to keep your mobile phone switched on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69