People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the 15A ?

There's a 14a but not a 15a.

14a decides to terminate at the Beaumont Centre as opposed to up near Western Park. The 14 since I finished going college (it changed route) would have provided a perfect journey from Woodgate to London Rd.

The 17 is a Highfields circular. There is no 15a. A long time since you're days in Leicester, HF.

Last edited:
I used to catch the 14 what went through Brauny and New Parks, I should get the 74 but I didnt at the time because it was every 15 mins opposed to every 10. It was common occurance on the 14, they would be some rappers on the back, they would have a 'tune' on their mobile and freestyle to it. Every line normally finished in MPVs. (the type of car). There would always be one kid who was weak and didnt want to late, only for their mate to make them even later when they wanted to go to McDonalds for breakfast.

Translation Complete.

erm....well that's cleared that up then, thanks :confused:

The idiots responsible for the organsing of the Shires car park.

I couldn't find a space today. There were about 30 empty bays designated for the raspberry ripples with ****ing scooter hires next door. The ****ers a) don't have to struggle anywhere and b) Weren't even there!!!. Would the ****ing idiots let me park in their bays, would they bollux.

If they are allowed electric scooters then make the ****ers park further away, I've got to bloody walk!!!!

Last edited:
The idiots respinsible for the organsing of the Shires car park.

I couldn't find a space today. There were about 30 empty bays designated for the raspberry ripples with ****ing scooter hires next door. The ****ers a) don't have to struggle anywhere and b) Weren't even there!!!. Would the ****ing idiots let me park in their bays, would they bollux.

If they are allowed electric scooters then make the ****ers park further away, I've got to bloody walk!!!!

Its just inconsiderate isn't it Melts?

They weren't there,parking put aside for them and they didn't have the decency to show up.Thats if they were crippled which I have my doubts about....
I was going to put that, but I think he was referring to the attendants

But I bet it was the coloured ones who didn't show up - the whiteys would definitely be there in their appropriate spaces
Only because they would have paid full nicker for them :icon_wink :icon_lol:

The idiots responsible for the organsing of the Shires car park.

Melts get a disabled permit for the car. I can get you one if you want, what disabilty would you like.....

Melts get a disabled permit for the car. I can get you one if you want, what disabilty would you like.....
I qualified for one a few years ago, I didn't want the stigma so I refused. It's still open to me should I begin to struggle

Last edited:
I qualified for one a few years ago, I didn't want the stigma so I refused. It's still open to me should I begin to struggle

I can get fake ones, just need a piccy and a made up health problem and hey presto free parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69