People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who nick plant pots from outside people's houses.

Bastards!!

stupid wenches who work at m&s call centre, im not racist but its soooooo fecking frustrating getting your point across to a foreign sounding numpty without them warbling over the same old stuff instead of answering your very simple question...aarrrggghhhhhh!!!!

stupid wenches who work at m&s call centre, im not racist but its soooooo fecking frustrating getting your point across to a foreign sounding numpty without them warbling over the same old stuff instead of answering your very simple question...aarrrggghhhhhh!!!!

Thank you, please, come again!

whats more annoying is that they claim ive missed a payment of £63 which dates back to January!!!! and theyve only decided now 8 months on to let me know but i know for a fact ive always paid of my credit card in full every month without fail

whats more annoying is that they claim ive missed a payment of £63 which dates back to January!!!! and theyve only decided now 8 months on to let me know but i know for a fact ive always paid of my credit card in full every month without fail

Thank you, please, come again!

Exactly the same at AOL,I've given up calling them because I can't understand 50% of what they are speaking.She actually was spelling something out for me and said 'F for hotel'.She kept calling me 'Mr.Gary' which was mildly irritating

Exactly the same at AOL,I've given up calling them because I can't understand 50% of what they are speaking.She actually was spelling something out for me and said 'F for hotel'.She kept calling me 'Mr.Gary' which was mildly irritating

The call centres are in New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai & Waterford.
So you've only got a 1 in 4 chance of having to speak to a mental, hard to understand, Irish person.
Just hangup and keep trying until you get through to one of the Indian call centres.

The call centres are in New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai & Waterford.
So you've only got a 1 in 4 chance of having to speak to a mental, hard to understand, Irish person.
Just hangup and keep trying until you get through to one of the Indian call centres.

I just wish they would put me straight through to Level 2 Support because at least I can understand them.I rang 4 times on Friday and not one of them was any help and infact they made the problem worse if anything

You want to see Arsenal FC's attempt at spelling my address.

Leicester was spelt Leister.

You want to see Arsenal FC's attempt at spelling my address.

Leicester was spelt Leister.

Talking of how to spell Leicester......

A little while back I was on the phone to Alliance and Leicester, I got asked where I was born so I said 'Leicester' and the thicko Irishman said "How do you spell that?" :icon_lol:

Talking of how to spell Leicester......

A little while back I was on the phone to Alliance and Leicester, I got asked where I was born so I said 'Leicester' and the thicko Irishman said "How do you spell that?" :icon_lol:

Thicko Irishman?
What difference does it make which country he came from? Or can your xenophobic brain only work with stereotypes?

Thicko Irishman?
What difference does it make which country he came from? Or can your xenophobic brain only work with stereotypes?

:icon_lol:

Hit a nerve, have we?

The utter **** of salesmen who just come to the door.

s -Is the owner there?
h -Yes but what ya selling?
s - I say when the owner turns up.
h- What your selling. I don't think they will be interested. (I can clearly see a fascia's leaflet)
s - Clearly getting high-rate. 'Can I see the owner please.'
At this point he was pissing about with phone and his body lanaguage was awful.
h - 'Go on clear off. Not interested'
Salesman goes off on some rant, Dad turns up and says jog on.

Twats, they should ban

Heating Engineers. ****ing moaning because they have to go out at 8:20pm to help a 93yr old woman who is virtually blind with breathing problems and she can't switch her HTG off.

They get paid overtime for it and they are not the ones who get woken at 2 in the morning for trivial calls I am. Bastards the lot of em.

Jehovahs Witnesses - **** off and leave me alone you twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69