People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBNA

It took 30+ minutes on the phone, being passed around from person to person to get an answer to a simple question. And the answer I got was a load of bollocks. Wankers.

That's what happens when you employ British people in your call centres.

Your first mistake was dealing with MBNA.

The Delivery Driver who swears that he left the parcel in my porch on Wednesday.....I haven't even got a porch the lying bastard

MBNA

It took 30+ minutes on the phone, being passed around from person to person to get an answer to a simple question. And the answer I got was a load of bollocks. Wankers.

That's what happens when you employ British people in your call centres.

I have to say that recently it has got like that at MBNA. It was not so bad but the last two ****s I had on the phone from there should be take out and given a lesson in politeness. :mad:

Sometimes though they are told this by the car park attendant. When ever I go down, the bloke always says park on the right hand side but if City have a big conference on, he says park outside the ticket office.
Yesterday afternoon, there was only our car in the car park, but three right outside the doors of the ticket office. No excuse.

People who use their Facebook status to air arguments or disagreements - here some of my laundry hmmm it's dirty. Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69