People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who talk about people who piss them off in specially designated threads.

People who park outside the door of the ticket office/megastore when the actual car park is empty. If you can't be bothered to walk the extra few yards, you shouldn't be allowed out.

Before any apologists come on to say that these could be elderly or disabled supporters, you are wrong. They were lazy tossers.

Before any apologists come on to say that these could be elderly or disabled supporters, you are wrong. They were lazy tossers.
Most of whom sit in ****ing wheelchairs or ride on mobility scooters anyway.

Me, with my bad knees have to walk because I have no alternative, whilst them ****ers sit on their arses and press their buttons.

****s, they then have the ****ing cheek to stick a notice on the back of their cars telling me to leave quarter of a mile distance for them to get up their ramps. ****s.

Most of whom sit in ****ing wheelchairs or ride on mobility scooters anyway.

Me, with my bad knees have to walk because I have no alternative, whilst them ****ers sit on their arses and press their buttons.

****s, they then have the ****ing cheek to stick a notice on the back of their cars telling me to leave quarter of a mile distance for them to get up their ramps. ****s.
Don't get me started on those twats.

I'm sure I have mentioned this before, but it certainly deserves mentioning again.

People who think it is necessary to "beep" when leaving after visiting someone. I am sure that the people waving goodbye to you are fully aware that you are leaving, why the **** you need to let me and the rest of the neighbourhood know is beyond me, you fat, ****ing penard.

People who park outside the door of the ticket office/megastore when the actual car park is empty. If you can't be bothered to walk the extra few yards, you shouldn't be allowed out.

Sometimes though they are told this by the car park attendant. When ever I go down, the bloke always says park on the right hand side but if City have a big conference on, he says park outside the ticket office.

People who have little digs at you in 'public'.If they have a problem with you then they should at least be big enough to say it to your face

People who have little digs at you in 'public'.If they have a problem with you then they should at least be big enough to say it to your face
The kids been waiting outside your house and throwing stones at you again, H?

People who say "its our policy, we publish this on our website" if you raise an issue or complaint with them. Well as far as I am concerned that does not make it right and it may be my policy to break their teeth with a chair leg. :mad:

Went to drop off a DVD at Blockbuster yesterday. There was 3 parking spaces available. The wanker in front of me, in a bright orange Focus (55 plate) decided to reverse into a DISABLED parking space.
He had no blue badge on display and was certainly not disabled. So not only do these sort of people piss me off BIG style, I'd like to nominate said wanker for wanker of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69