People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
neighbours who thinks the sun shines out of their son's arse and doesnt even apologise for hurting a 3yr old girl :icon_roll

People who CHOSE to work on a bank holiday instead of spending the time with their family.

The age old problem again...Call Centres where you can't understand what the person on the other end is saying,you know the score..

Agreed there YV. In fact the whole programme should be placed in here, the whole cast and the writers. I thought it was a load of horseshite watching it last night.

agreed... made the mistake of giving it another chance last night and so wish I hadnt. Steaming pile of shite tv

Back to the fireworks ... some **** has just let one off outside here, the poor dog has just come running in frightened half to death :098:

I agree with that for people having fireworks in their back gardens. Though if it's one of those big displays I would say the weekend nearest Nov 5th is acceptable.

The lovely children round here normally start setting them off in early October. I would've thought my cats would be terrified but they sit watching them!

People who knock on someone's door and ring the bell several times, then sit outside waiting for a bit, then knock on the door and ring the bell several times again.

If the daft bint does it again I'm going down to ask her if she thinks the neighbour is hiding from her or summat. Which would explain why he wasn't answering the door...that or he isn't bloody in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69