People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im reporting both of you, but im not going to tell you.

fecking wives who want to fecking pack every fecking thing in the fecking world for a fecking 2 week fecking holiday.
:bang:

fecking wives who want to fecking pack every fecking thing in the fecking world for a fecking 2 week fecking holiday.

You've got to put your fecking foot down MK, Ryan Air took serious ****ing liberties with my wallet a few weeks back for precisely this problem, women overpacking luggage with completely ****ing unnecessary bullshit.

just make sure she takes an iron, and she can iron your clothes when you get there.

You've got to put your fecking foot down MK, Ryan Air took serious ****ing liberties with my wallet a few weeks back for precisely this problem, women overpacking luggage with completely ****ing unnecessary bullshit.
I've tried that, we're allowed 20kg each and we're nowhere near that....yet :icon_sad:.
My fecking daughter has just told me she's taking 15 tops...15 FFS!!!
and we have to leave at 3am tomorrow so I can't have a fecking drink...
(the underlying cause of the problem has been uncovered there I think!!)

I've tried that, we're allowed 20kg each and we're nowhere near that....yet :icon_sad:.

where you off MK??

15 tops for a 2 week holiday is reasonable I think... :icon_lol:

its a flat eric.:icon_redf
I'll forgive you. At least it's not a Disney character.
I will probably regret posting this, but I travel light. I always figure if I forget something, I can always buy it when I get there.

Now I have a chance - lorry drivers, old cnuts on motorways, farmers, poxy Devonshire roads, flash ****s, a daft twat of a green Golf driver on the A381 last week, Paignton's one way system, the old dear in Paignton who ''insulted'' me, the twat little kid who walked like a crab with his shirt off in Paignton, all the all of a sudden Stoke fans in Torquay, the twat what advertised our residence as being a double garage when there was already a boat in on arrival and for the rest of the week.

Erm, loudmouth Aussies on the tube, the trio of Spainards behind us at the Emirates, the daft family of Gooners who claimed Spurs only have a 30k stadium,

Finally the twat of a driver nearby Catherine Junior School this afternoon. Don't look at me for an answer, you are the idiot who came around the corner like Schumacher, back up you twat and give me some room.

Good to see you are at peace with the world

Now I have a chance - lorry drivers, old cnuts on motorways, farmers, poxy Devonshire roads, flash ****s, a daft twat of a green Golf driver on the A381 last week, Paignton's one way system, the old dear in Paignton who ''insulted'' me, the twat little kid who walked like a crab with his shirt off in Paignton, all the all of a sudden Stoke fans in Torquay, the twat what advertised our residence as being a double garage when there was already a boat in on arrival and for the rest of the week.

:icon_eek: And relax. :icon_lol:

People who racially abuse their own supporters at friendly football matches, at any match really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69