People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat bastards.

Now some might say that being fat is nothing to be ashamed of, others might not. I do however know one thing, and that despite the popular way of dressing and thinking, being a fat **** is nothing to be proud of.

Put yourself away, wear a marquee and keep out of my breathing distance you dirty, lazy, smelly fat ****s.

Really, you don't look good, you look ****ing disgusting.

The CSA were set up to catch bad or absent fathers who often left a trail of financial and social chaos behind them. I'm the absolute opposite of that - my son is my life and he goes short of nothing.

I've already been financially screwed by my ex-wife who despite putting nothing into the marriage walked away with tens of thousands of pounds.

The CSA focus on easy to contact fathers - by definition not the ones they should be - and I'm fed up of being made to feel like a criminal by them. It's a transparent money rakeing manouvre. If the mum's on Income Support she sees none of the money.

Most women are whores***. Whether they like the title or not, most of them are.

Fathers that try and get justice by pushing the boundaries in desperation to get themselves heard, these are apparently law breaking scum.

Fathers have very little voice in this country, we just have to ****ing deal with it and accept what we can get.

*** in my experience, and that of all the single fathers I know.

Last edited:
****in fat ugly birds with 'back wabs' who decided last night was the annual hen do for every fat lass in the world to congregate in Newcastle's quayside.....ruined my night walking into them all night

Fat bastards.

Now some might say that being fat is nothing to be ashamed of, others might not. I do however know one thing, and that despite the popular way of dressing and thinking, being a fat **** is nothing to be proud of.

Put yourself away, wear a marquee and keep out of my breathing distance you dirty, lazy, smelly fat ****s.

Really, you don't look good, you look ****ing disgusting.
Fat people, per se, don't bother me, it's fat people who say it isn't fair that I am thinner than them, and ask me for my secret. It isn't a secret, I tell them, I exercise and I don't overeat. Then they will tell me that they can't be arsed with all that rubbish. Well stop moaning about the size you are then!!

As for obesity surgery, there has to be something seriously wrong if you need to put your life at risk to have your stomach made the size of a hen's egg. As for the "fat gene", well that's just going to be another excuse as to why some people can't get off their back sides and do something about their own lives. :102:

Everyone on TV these days except Jonathan Ross.

People who have not got the bollocks to face you with their problems. ****ing cowards.
If you have something to say say it face to face and get things sorted rather than moan to a third party. Things are always sorted better that way rather than take the cowards way out!

People who have not got the bollocks to face you with their problems. ****ing cowards.
If you have something to say say it face to face and get things sorted rather than moan to a third party. Things are always sorted better that way rather than take the cowards way out!
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: Blimey, do you know my password :icon_eek:

Whats that got to do with wankers who hide behind a third party?
I've been complained about again.

I'm saying no more though in case I upset people. You can't be too careful, BG, there's a lot of sensitive souls about. We must think about their needs before our own indulgences.

I've been complained about again.

I'm saying no more though in case I upset people. You can't be too careful, BG, there's a lot of sensitive souls about. We must think about their needs before our own indulgences.

premature ejeculation again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610