People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe, congestion could be eased by using the canal network.

A typical barge can take 5 - 10 the load a lorry can, and use 1/5th the diesel.

(more chance of me getting a boat and cruising to work!)

Shows how little you know about canals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1220756/A-strange-lonely-troubling-death--.html

The horrible, disgusting bitch what wrote this from her 'expert' opinion commenting on famous gay celebrities dying.

Is it 1978? How vile.
Did you notice the huge gaps surrounding the article where the adverts are supposed to be? The only ads on there now are Goooogle ads

Gotta love Charlie, I wish he was my Dad

But when you see what paper/website it is are you surprised?

Reading down the comments under Brookers article, I noticed someone posted saying this womans garbage wasn't published in the Irish edition of the paper.... can you imagine the reaction if it had been over there?

Last edited:
But when you see what paper/website it is are you surprised?

Reading down the comments under Brookers article, I noticed someone posted saying this womans garbage wasn't published in the Irish edition of the paper.... can you imagine the reaction if it had been over there?

it is a paper/website that I intentionally avoid... she spouts evil bile and I'm glad I dont have to read it

I was on the verge of posting that article on this and another forum, then realised that people would read the story below, and start posting about me. I wouldn't mind, but I don't even look like the frigging woman.

Saw it on one of the news channels tonight that after getting the toxicology results back, there wasn't enough alcohol or cannabis in his system to say it had a contribution, and they are now saying it was the adult version of Sudden Death Syndrome.

Wonder if she is going to retract her comments............and indeed, if she should be made to.

Saw it on one of the news channels tonight that after getting the toxicology results back, there wasn't enough alcohol or cannabis in his system to say it had a contribution, and they are now saying it was the adult version of Sudden Death Syndrome.

Wonder if she is going to retract her comments............and indeed, if she should be made to.

suppose it depends on how many complaints are made about her article

I think considering this article has been widely reported(and she has issued a statement tried to back track, saying she is being victimised and that her article had 'no undertones of homophobia' etc etc I think a fair few people have already done so.

It's not even anything newsworthy, it's more of a malicious little poison pen letter.

she writes for the mail, what do you expect?

Charlie Brooker is rapidly becoming one of my favourite people. Why does anyone with a functioning brain read the Daily Mail? Surely the presence of a regular Richard Littlejohn column should tell most people all they need to know about such a rag.

suppose it depends on how many complaints are made about her article

Offcom or whoever are not taking complaints unless they are from Gately's family. Despite the Mail and this woman being the key proponents behind getting Ross fired for his Sachs scandal.

Only for complaints about comments about Gately.

This is from the PCC in a reply to those complaining:

"However, if you feel that your complaint touches on claims that do not relate directly to Mr Gately or his family, please let us know, making clear how they raise a breach of the Code of Practice"

Though someone posted a commented pointing out that the Chairman of the PCC is Paul Dacre, who is the Editor of the DM. No wonder they get away with so much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670