People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
clueless cashiers in tesco's garage who decide it's a good time to cash up or put the milk out when the ****ing queue is out the door, rendering one of the two tills useless....

People who buy apartments with a balcony, and insist on putting a mini palm tree or similar out on the balcony. It's fecking England not the South of France!

People who buy apartments with a balcony, and insist on putting a mini palm tree or similar out on the balcony. It's fecking England not the South of France!

They're getting ready for the global warming that's coming, haven't you heard, there's graphs and alsorts to say we're all doomed:icon_roll

The defendants in the contract "brief" we have been given are seriously pissing me off. They aren't even real, but the levels of ineptitude shown, and the fact we now have to sort it out, even though it's not real, really annoys me.

The defendants in the contract "brief" we have been given are seriously pissing me off. They aren't even real, but the levels of ineptitude shown, and the fact we now have to sort it out, even though it's not real, really annoys me.

You're pissed off by fictitious people in a hypothetical scenario? I know what you need.

Want some cake?

You're pissed off by fictitious people in a hypothetical scenario? I know what you need.

Want some cake?

:icon_lol: Cake is a made-up drug. It's not made from plants, it's made from chemicals...by...sick bastards

Anyone thats ever said; 'I told you so'. Grrrr very annoying.

wagon drivers who nearly cause 2 accidents by weaving in and out of traffic and just pulling out in front of others and speeding in a 50mph zone before trying to deliberately run us off the motorway in the M1 roadworks :icon_evil:icon_evil utter wanker hope he crashes head on into a wall and kills himself!!!!!!!!!!!!

we made a note of his reg and trailer number and OH rang his company this morning to report him, also been reported to derbyshire police over said incidents!!

wanker wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad:

wagon drivers who nearly cause 2 accidents by weaving in and out of traffic and just pulling out in front of others and speeding in a 50mph zone before trying to deliberately run us off the motorway in the M1 roadworks :icon_evil:icon_evil utter wanker hope he crashes head on into a wall and kills himself!!!!!!!!!!!!

we made a note of his reg and trailer number and OH rang his company this morning to report him, also been reported to derbyshire police over said incidents!!

wanker wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad:

Sorry, was that you? :icon_wink

some ****s put a brick through me mams window at 5 this morning and nicked the telly. one of the neighbours was on her way to work and got the reg of the car so hopefully coppers have summat to get the nasty little twunts. woke the whole street up

some ****s put a brick through me mams window at 5 this morning and nicked the telly. one of the neighbours was on her way to work and got the reg of the car so hopefully coppers have summat to get the nasty little twunts. woke the whole street up

Bad move; that's the last thing that the police will want. It means that they might have to do a little bit of work. Much better for them if there was no tangible evidence at all.

I hope you realise that this will make your whole family personna non grata in the eyes of the local police and they will be watching your every move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669