People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously he is Labour and therefore a wanker but I don't really have a problem with him earning a good wage. He would of had to give up a salary of around £70k + perks when he resigned as an MP,it doesn't seem an unreasonable amount to me.

Not so sure about the wage rise for all his cronies.

You haven't been subjected the bullshit about saving money etc. when people are losing jobs like we have. We are constantly told that the intention is squash on the number of nonsense managers on high wages yet Soulsby has made six assistant mayor posts and rewarded some twats in the process.

You haven't been subjected the bullshit about saving money etc. when people are losing jobs like we have. We are constantly told that the intention is squash on the number of nonsense managers on high wages yet Soulsby has made six assistant mayor posts and rewarded some twats in the process.

I understand that argument but I believe top people deserve top wages. I'm not saying Soulsby is a top person but the electorate have voted him in so we have to accept that.

People who are incapable of following the very simple instructions relating to the new refuse disposal system that has been introduced down here. Today is Wednesday 28th December and the binmen will be collecting food waste and recycling. So why are the streets full of black and purple sacks which will not be collected until next Tuesday?

I can only conclude that I am surrounded either by people who can't read or by ****ing idiots. I sincerely hope that once the binmen have been, everybody will come and take their rubbish back onto their own property; if it stays where it is, the foxes (not of the Filbert variety) and the seagulls (not of the B&HA variety) will have a lovely six days of spreading it around.

Last edited:
I've typed "girlfriend" and "sex" into Google in order to discover what she looks like - and from some of the pictures she seems a delightful young lady.

@FilbertStreet1

If there's a bigger steaming pile of pubeless bullshit on the internet then I don't reckon I've met 'em.

Old skool LCFC fan from the days we had an atmos. Before we got priced out & replaced by boring families, easily offended lefties and people from the county!

You spineless, dozy, ignorant ****.

@Tyl3r_Smith when I was your age i was in me local every night pulling/shagging birds & fighting rival footy mobs at wkendd #growupkid #lcfc

@trickynffc you can start talking when youve come to Leicester, were mob handed year in year out when will u return the favour? #lcfc #nffc

As they say in Twitterland: #Dickless #Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610