People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
It turns out the housemate has acquired culinary skills since I last saw her six years ago. She bakes cakes on Sundays. It almost makes up for inadvertently showing me her arse yesterday.

Queing at Morrisons for petrol this afternoon, very busy, bloke comes out and gets in car, leaving door open, i realise he is waiting for wife who is still in the shop. Why dont you shut the door and move you twat, he looks in his mirror and sees me expressing this view. Wife comes out of shop, ah at last some movement, oh but wait, she sees friend and her bloke filling up at the adjacent pump and goes across to catch up with the gossip. **** me, now their are 2 queues. Absolute ****ing morons.

Queing at Morrisons for petrol this afternoon, very busy, bloke comes out and gets in car, leaving door open, i realise he is waiting for wife who is still in the shop. Why dont you shut the door and move you twat, he looks in his mirror and sees me expressing this view. Wife comes out of shop, ah at last some movement, oh but wait, she sees friend and her bloke filling up at the adjacent pump and goes across to catch up with the gossip. **** me, now their are 2 queues. Absolute ****ing morons.

I blame Margaret Thatcher. When you champion the notion of there being no society then you are bound to have self absorbed individuals as a result.

I blame Margaret Thatcher. When you champion the notion of there being no society then you are bound to have self absorbed individuals as a result.
:icon_bigg Yep, a whole generation is now holding up queues at petrol stations because of Thatcher's 11 years in power.

Hence why there are no self-absorbed individuals at all in the Maggie free countries, which is nice.

:icon_bigg Yep, a whole generation is now holding up queues at petrol stations because of Thatcher's 11 years in power.

Hence why there are no self-absorbed individuals at all in the Maggie free countries, which is nice.

I remember the 70s. Before Maggie Thatcher showed up, it was a happy place. They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

The poppies which have been around since I was a kid are fine. It isn't a fashion accessory or meant to display how much more you care than other people - so everyone wearing an over-elaborate or custom designer poppy can go royally **** themselves.

This year has been the first time I've noticed stacks of people trying to outdo each other in the public grief stakes; it's pathetic. Remembrance Sunday is rapidly becoming Commemorative Month.

The poppies which have been around since I was a kid are fine. It isn't a fashion accessory or meant to display how much more you care than other people - so everyone wearing an over-elaborate or custom designer poppy can go royally **** themselves.

:038:

I caught a bit of 'Something for the weekend' yesterday and they had Mrs Jenkins daughter on there. She was supposed to have been singing in front of the Queen Satdee at the Albert Hall wearing a ruby and black diamond poppy which had been auctioned for Help for Heroes for £25,000.
Any road, turns out it was stolen just before she was due to go on.
Now, which is sicker, the mind that stole it, or the mind that created the thing in the first place?
Or could it be the mind that wanted to see Katherine and Louise Redknapp get it on live on a Sunday morning?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-15759818

Soulsby and his gang of assistant mayors.

They have just paid off a Chief Exec to the tune of 500k redunancy and £250k annual wage. Apparently a saving of £175k has been achieved. Looks like £169k of that is going to him and his buddies.....whilst the majority of the council is targetting budget cuts of millons (and load of jobs too).

Obviously he is Labour and therefore a wanker but I don't really have a problem with him earning a good wage. He would of had to give up a salary of around £70k + perks when he resigned as an MP,it doesn't seem an unreasonable amount to me.

Not so sure about the wage rise for all his cronies.

Last edited:
They're labour politicians what do you expect?

Yes, because every other shade of politician would just be a paragon of virtue and would never, ever just be looking to line their own pockets. Only Labour politicians would be involved in that type of carry on, as we all know.

Yes, because every other shade of politician would just be a paragon of virtue and would never, ever just be looking to line their own pockets. Only Labour politicians would be involved in that type of carry on, as we all know.

It's a statement of fact they are Labour politicians and they're very good at lining their pockets. However all politicians in general are cretinous self serving ****s.

Obviously he is Labour and therefore a wanker but I don't really have a problem with him earning a good wage. He would of had to give up a salary of around £70k + perks when he resigned as an MP,it doesn't seem an unreasonable amount to me.

He chose to run for Mayor and the lower salary, it wasn't forced on him.

'would have...'

You're better than that Major.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611