People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
She chose '**** off'. What's the problem? :102:

:icon_bigg
She's a ****. Since she arrived she has rearranged the kitchen into a confusing muddle, turned tv watching into an interminable ordeal whereby we either watch what she wants (usually shows about tattooing, for ****'s sake) or listen to her whinge about whatever is on tv, started a string of discussions on topics of which she has zero knowledge (during which she repeatedly asserts that she has a right to an opinion on things that aren't matters of opinion, then reacts to being corrected or disagreed with like it's a personal attack), used my lunch box to store ****ing cosmetics in, snored loudly almost every night, been 20 quid short on rent this week, and complained over and over again in her stupid whiny voice that I won't let her use my PC to put music on her stupid MP3 player. She's a twat and she needs to change asap.

She's a ****. Since she arrived she has rearranged the kitchen into a confusing muddle, turned tv watching into an interminable ordeal whereby we either watch what she wants (usually shows about tattooing, for ****'s sake) or listen to her whinge about whatever is on tv, started a string of discussions on topics of which she has zero knowledge (during which she repeatedly asserts that she has a right to an opinion on things that aren't matters of opinion, then reacts to being corrected or disagreed with like it's a personal attack), used my lunch box to store ****ing cosmetics in, snored loudly almost every night, been 20 quid short on rent this week, and complained over and over again in her stupid whiny voice that I won't let her use my PC to put music on her stupid MP3 player. She's a twat and she needs to change asap.
#

Is she fit though?

Christ, no. I've seen nude pictures, several years ago when she was a lot thinner and more attractive. Even then I wouldn't have even shown it to her.

Yea but you are older and more desperate now. :icon_conf

The 51,220 people who think Dana would make a credible Irish President,

and...

the 243,030 people who think Martin McGuinness would be an appropriate choice for president.

The 51,220 people who think Dana would make a credible Irish President,

Irish President? I've not yet forgiven her for winning the 1970 Eurovision Song Contest when it was my personal favourite Mary Hopkin who so clearly deserved it.

Yeh, but out of the 2, Dana was bit fitter. :)

Maybe to you - but she didn't remind me of a certain young lady from Abergavenny that I met in Dawlish in 1969.

Stupid, cock-end lorry drivers who don't know how to use a roundabout.

Actually, anyone who doesn't know how to use a roundabout. They're stupid cock-ends too.

My stupid, cock-end housemate pulled out in front of someone on a roundabout the other day and badly dented all round the wheel arch. And her car failed its MOT yesterday........... lool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69