People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly old orange twats who never wanted anything to do with the club especially in administration and now get themselves photographed in the sun with the cup and wearing a city shirt purely because somebody royally ****ed up and chose them to represent this country in the eurovision song contest.

:038:

Making burgers in the kitchen earlier, flatmate walks in, 'what are you making', 'well....burgers, clearly', 'WOW!!! Save me one, they look yummy!'

No, you cheeky ****er.

Last edited:
Cyclists who cycle on the road when there is a designated cycle path on the pavement right next to them.

Yes you ****ing twats cycling between Wigston and Oadby, I'm talking to you.

Cycling paths are places where you'll find detritus, glass, nails and parked cars. Never used one, never will - and what's the point in saving the planet if you're not pissing off inept and impatient car drivers at the same time?

Cyclists aren't obliged to use cycle paths so, if the cycle path is worse or more inconvenient than the road, they'll use the road. The trouble is most cycle paths are utterly shit and useless and some are more dangerous than the road.

Cycling paths are places where you'll find detritus, glass, nails and parked cars. Never used one, never will - and what's the point in saving the planet if you're not pissing off inept and impatient car drivers at the same time?

Cyclists aren't obliged to use cycle paths so, if the cycle path is worse or more inconvenient than the road, they'll use the road. The trouble is most cycle paths are utterly shit and useless and some are more dangerous than the road.

I am a part-time cyclist myself and I understand all of that. The cyclepath on the Oady/Wigston road however is fairly new and is mostly in tip-top condition.

I'd rather cyclists on the road than on the pavement. Pavement cyclists are the bigger ****s.

Then councils should stop designating pathways as cycle paths or, worse, shared use facilities.

None of this would be a problem if we removed the inept 95% of car licence holders from the roads and crushed their twatmobiles. It's as if the modern driving test consists of identifying a set of alloy wheels, being able to wire some flashing lights under your bonnet and demonstrating that you can park illegally anywhere you ****ing well like - because they sure as **** can't drive or park like a normal person.

Then councils should stop designating pathways as cycle paths or, worse, shared use facilities.

None of this would be a problem if we removed the inept 95% of car licence holders from the roads and crushed their twatmobiles. It's as if the modern driving test consists of identifying a set of alloy wheels, being able to wire some flashing lights under your bonnet and demonstrating that you can park illegally anywhere you ****ing well like - because they sure as **** can't drive or park like a normal person.

Don't forget the not wasting time by indicating, particularly at roundabouts.

You can clear horses off the ****ing road. Twats pissing about on the unpredictable, smelly bags of shit. Its not a viable form of transport, you're just twatting about.

and let it be known that if any of the emergency services are speeding to you or any of your relatives. To put out your house fire or revive your granny and they encounter a horse on the roads, they must immediately turn off all blue lights and sirens and pass them at a crawling speed. So not only do horses stink, jump about unpredictably and piss everyone off, they also kill people.

and let it be known that if any of the emergency services are speeding to you or any of your relatives. To put out your house fire or revive your granny and they encounter a horse on the roads, they must immediately turn off all blue lights and sirens and pass them at a crawling speed. So not only do horses stink, jump about unpredictably and piss everyone off, they also kill people.

Isn't that what Goldie Looking Chain sang all those years ago?

I tried to explain this to the horse lovers at work, they are all idiots about them though.

Isn't that what Goldie Looking Chain sang all those years ago?I tried to explain this to the horse lovers at work, they are all idiots about them though.
Horse lovers also find no shame in having shit under their fingernails all of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69