People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Saracens supporting **** who drives a Renault Turdbollocks wishes an early death, he/she should carry on parking on my drive the next time he/she visits the village just like they did today for 2.5hours before creeping off before I could collar them.

Christians.

Easter? Bollocks. You don't have a single event which hasn't amazingly occurred on a previous Pagan festival.

It's Ä’ostre and I will be feasting on traditional Pagan enchiladas and gin. **** your chocolate bunny rabbits and your "Hoppy Easter" eCards.

In fact - **** everyone who sends eCards too.

Christians.

Easter? Bollocks. You don't have a single event which hasn't amazingly occurred on a previous Pagan festival.

It's Ä’ostre and I will be feasting on traditional Pagan enchiladas and gin. **** your chocolate bunny rabbits and your "Hoppy Easter" eCards.

Shower of ****ing ****s.
Why didn't anybody warn me that it was Good ****ing Friday? There's sessions going off all over town tonight and I haven't got a drop of ****ing drink in! I only realised this morning that it was national Let's-close-all-the-****ing-pubs-because-Christians-are-****s day.
I'm like a dog over it. Bastards!

Shower of ****ing ****s.
Why didn't anybody warn me that it was Good ****ing Friday? There's sessions going off all over town tonight and I haven't got a drop of ****ing drink in! I only realised this morning that it was national Let's-close-all-the-****ing-pubs-because-Christians-are-****s day.

Wouldn't you prefer a hot cross bun?

Christians.

Shower of ****ing ****s.

Maybe this bloke should be your vicar. :icon_wink

'Have a lie-in, have sex, and eat chocolate': Vicar's novel suggestions for an alternative Easter celebration

Any person uttering the word "medal" as if it is the infinitive of a verb. If it wasn't bad enough that most of what constitutes the Olympics is nothing more than a bizarre hobby then I have to content with moronic competitors and commentators.

Any person uttering the word "medal" as if it is the infinitive of a verb. If it wasn't bad enough that most of what constitutes the Olympics is nothing more than a bizarre hobby then I have to content with moronic competitors and commentators.
You should be happy.

...and how come when David Walliams (Britain's most talentless man?) swims down the Thames he's some kind of superhuman being but when Trenton Oldfield goes for a dip in a public river he gets charged with a public order offence? What's so damn special about two elitist universities pissing about in boats that gives them the right to close off the river?

After the incident Karl Hudspith, president of the Oxford University Boat Club, wrote on Twitter: "To Trenton Oldfiled (sic); my team went through seven months of hell, this was the culmination of our careers and you took it from us."

1. You expressed your feelings on Twitter = you're a ****.
2. You equate rowing practise to going through Hell = you're a ****.
3. It's not a career, it's a hobby, and you lost because you weren't as good as the other bunch of elitist ****ers.
4. You're a ****.

...and how come when David Walliams (Britain's most talentless man?) swims down the Thames he's some kind of superhuman being but when Trenton Oldfield goes for a dip in a public river he gets charged with a public order offence?

I think there is a difference in the width and the length of the Thames

The only problem is i am unaware of a law which covers being a twat, if there was this site would be empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69