People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Soulsby.

Announced to staff today that a further £50 million will need to be cut per financial year to the council's budget. Fair enough, sign of times and it's a bloated organisation in many departments.

However, on the same it's announced that the council has spent £550k on Friars Mill site which is currently gutted, a total wreck and more importantly, listed meaning any refurbishment is going to cost in millions. At the same he's currently thinking over a deal for the old Leicester Grammar St Martins site to house the body of King Richard III. Another building which is listed and needs a couple of million spending on it. Finally, to top it off a proposed pointless £4 million 'Jubliee Square'. Now all very nice ideas but we are trying to save money.

You question whether they will make money? The Friars Mills you assume would be a building to house business, unlikely. The Square has very little asset other than a nice town planning tactic. St Martins? Well for a long time the Museums have considered shutting down for four to six months a year....so let's add another museum to it!

That's before I start on his SEVEN assistant mayors!

What the freaky **** is an assistant ****ing mayor and why would you possibly need seven of the ****s? The only possible use for the actual mayor is to get driven about the place grinning like a prick while wearing an ostentatious necklace.

Last edited:
It's the Lord Mayor that does that, not the mayor.

Wait, what? So, there's a Lord Mayor, a mayor and seven ****ing assistant mayors??? What the **** is going on? Why aren't people on the streets?

Wait, what? So, there's a Lord Mayor, a mayor and seven ****ing assistant mayors??? What the **** is going on? Why aren't people on the streets?

Some might say we were apathetic, but if they said it to my face I'd...meh. **** it.

Peter Soulsby.

Announced to staff today that a further £50 million will need to be cut per financial year to the council's budget. Fair enough, sign of times and it's a bloated organisation in many departments.

However, on the same it's announced that the council has spent £550k on Friars Mill site which is currently gutted, a total wreck and more importantly, listed meaning any refurbishment is going to cost in millions. At the same he's currently thinking over a deal for the old Leicester Grammar St Martins site to house the body of King Richard III. Another building which is listed and needs a couple of million spending on it. Finally, to top it off a proposed pointless £4 million 'Jubliee Square'. Now all very nice ideas but we are trying to save money.

You question whether they will make money? The Friars Mills you assume would be a building to house business, unlikely. The Square has very little asset other than a nice town planning tactic. St Martins? Well for a long time the Museums have considered shutting down for four to six months a year....so let's add another museum to it!

With any luck that businessman who was whinging about him in the Mockery will get enough signatures for his petition for a vote on having a Mayor. I'm outside the city boundaries thank feck.

However, on the same it's announced that the council has spent £550k on Friars Mill site which is currently gutted, a total wreck and more importantly, listed meaning any refurbishment is going to cost in millions. At the same he's currently thinking over a deal for the old Leicester Grammar St Martins site to house the body of King Richard III.
Shitty idea.

People who use the self check out tills at the supermarket but when scanning their goods then put them on the right plate where the bags are but haven't got the ****ing brains to put them straight into a bag.

They would rather spend a ****ing age doing the process twice holding up the rest of us who have decided to use the express lanes for a fairly obvious ****ing reason.

Burn in hell ****tards. :098:

...holding up the rest of us who have decided to use the express lanes for a fairly obvious ****ing reason.

Then why are you using the self-service tills? They're not "express lanes", they're invariably at least twice as slow as going through a normal check-out and by using them you're encouraging the supermarkets not to employ somebody to work on the tills.

Then why are you using the self-service tills? They're not "express lanes", they're invariably at least twice as slow as going through a normal check-out and by using them you're encouraging the supermarkets not to employ somebody to work on the tills.

I'm sure the supermarket minimum wage slaves are distraught that they are being deprived of hours of mind numbing work for a pittance by the people scanning their own shopping.

I'm sure the supermarket minimum wage slaves are distraught that they are being deprived of hours of mind numbing work for a pittance by the people scanning their own shopping.

If you've no other prospects, would you sooner do hours of mind-numbing work for a pittance wage or would you prefer to do ****all work for ****all money?

People who use the self check out tills at the supermarket but when scanning their goods then put them on the right plate where the bags are but haven't got the ****ing brains to put them straight into a bag

amen brother. I'm going to punch the next person I see doing that now I know it's not just me that notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69