People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever chose the acts for the closing ceremony - Russell Brand and the Spice Girls.....

Sweden offered the chance to interview Assange in England - they refused.
Sweden offered the chance to interview Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy - they refused.

Regardless of the whys and wherefores, something stinks about the whole sham.

Sweden offered the chance to interview Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy - they refused.
So he's decided to run the show his own way, fair enough, he's got well enough paid lawyers I suppose. What if they decide to charge him after interviewing him here? - I don't think he would be on the next Ryanair to Sweden , so the offer to be interviewed here is a bit of a waste of time in my opinion. Also what stinks to me is that the human rights of the complainants have been lost in the smokescreen Assange has created for himself. It's noteworthy that Jemima Khan ( I think ) who lost £20,000 as a result of him jumping bail, and was one of his strongest supporters, thinks he should go to Sweden to be questioned.

Last edited:

Regardless of the whys and wherefores, his Wikileaks pages really embarrassed the Americans.

Could it really be that simple?

So he's decided to run the show his own way, fair enough, he's got well enough paid lawyers I suppose.

No, not his own way. Sweden routinely interviews suspects in other countries. It is Sweden that is making the exception in this case.

Also what stinks to me is that the human rights of the complainants have been lost in the smokescreen Assange has created for himself.

Really? The complainants that have accused him of having consensual sex without using a condom? Their human rights have really been trampled haven't they? What a ****ing monster Ass-sponge is, lock him away for life for not wearing a dobber

No, not his own way. Sweden routinely interviews suspects in other countries. It is Sweden that is making the exception in this case.

Really? The complainants that have accused him of having consensual sex without using a condom?
One of the complainants has apparently stated that she had never had unprotected sex before, and didn't want unprotected sex with Assange. He's a real freedom fighter isn't he?

Last edited:
And it was his plonker that caused the trouble I believe. I know it's wrong to casually dismiss someone because of the way he looks, but he strikes me as a right pervy so-and-so.

I've read the police report (it's on the internet but only in Swedish, I think) and he comes across like a right creep. And before you ask, no, that's not a crime, but what he is accused of doing is.

I have no idea if Assange is guilty or not, I just wrote the original post because of his paranoid drivel about Sweden being a corrupt third world country in terms of justice. That's coming from an Ecuadorian.

But anyway, good luck to him.

The kind of people I usually meet have names like Blackie, Rashers, Badger, Bomber.

I should probably stop drinking flagons of cider on the park

The kind of people I usually meet have names like Blackie, Rashers, Badger, Bomber.

I should probably stop drinking flagons of cider on the park

I know people with nicknames Blackie, Badger and Bomber. I don't know anyone called Rashers, but I did once know a girl who had a sister called Rasha, does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69