People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to school with a lad called Neil Downs (poor bastard).

Used to say his brother was Ben, dad was Bob and his mum was Ida.

I should probably stop drinking flagons of cider on the park

So who the **** am I going to drink with?

Blackie has been sent down for 12 months, Rashers is in a rehab clinic, Badger died last Tuesday and Bomber is...****, I'm Bomber.

Looks like it's back to shouting at people in the High Street.

On the fast ferry home, that's how I role in these parts. Actually usually take the bus. Why the **** are all the flash clowns on here wearing sun glasses on their head. Sunset here was over an our ago. Bunch of knobs.

The fat munter bitch and her mate who are screaming across the road. Perhaps my fist in her face would give her something to scream about. Shut the ****ing **** up and turn off the shit dance muzak.

Last edited:
The fat munter bitch and her mate who are screaming across the road. Perhaps my fist in her face would give her something to scream about. Shut the ****ing **** up and turn off the shit dance muzak.

That's no way to talk about your mum

Show some respect FFS

My neighbours... they have very cleverly shut their mad Alsatian in the garden whilst the fireworks are going off all around us... non stop fecking barking for the last half hour. Bunch of twats.

I wonder if there were any Tory ****s in Thatcher's cabinet who didn't abuse children?

It's hard to know, but you can be full sure that all of them knew and protected the ones that were actively raping children

I wonder if there were any Tory ****s in Thatcher's cabinet who didn't abuse children?

I'm sure there must have been. Well, one or two.

But Christmas dinner round at the Thatchers looks like it would have been terrifying - since it wasn't restricted to the usual Tory molesters but brought in celebrity child abusers.

It's hard to know, but you can be full sure that all of them knew and protected the ones that were actively raping children

I'm led to believe that cabinet sessions became nothing more than popping on a Super8 flick of child abuse while all the ministers were wanked off by their parliamentary private secretaries. Thatcher stood in an uplit corner, cackling and rubbing her hands.

I worked at a place where two teachers were ****ing each other in cupboards around the school, but mainly in the art department. We all knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69