People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the shit that comes out of our local Chinky aint doing the planet any favours either

N T ****ING L for not having broadband on my little street but constantly sending me flyers about the advantages to switching to broadband, the ****s, terrible customer service as well,wankers:098:

N T ****ING L for not having broadband on my little street but constantly sending me flyers about the advantages to switching to broadband, the ****s, terrible customer service as well,wankers:098:

I had exactly the same problem with them. Trying to cancel my sky tv and internet was a complete feckin nightmare. In the end i dumped them for a BT line and Tesco internet service and things are much better now.

Drivers, or to be more precise wankers that can't drive their ****ing cars amidst a shower of rain.

Slow down and take a bit more care for ****s sake. You are just rubbish drivers and deprived my children of their dad for 2 more hours than need be. Leaving me with 15 minutes playtime with them before they go to bed

Wankers, Wankers, Wankers

I phoned ntl to complain a couple of months ago and before I knew it they'd credited my account to the tune of £50!
seeing as the monthly charge is only about £3.50 I think I got a result there!

I phoned ntl to complain a couple of months ago and before I knew it they'd credited my account to the tune of £50!
seeing as the monthly charge is only about £3.50 I think I got a result there!

You old smoothy, i bet you sweet talked some young bit of fluff on the other end of the line:icon_wink

Drivers, or to be more precise wankers that can't drive their ****ing cars amidst a shower of rain.

Slow down and take a bit more care for ****s sake. You are just rubbish drivers and deprived my children of their dad for 2 more hours than need be. Leaving me with 15 minutes playtime with them before they go to bed

Wankers, Wankers, Wankers
I think it's fair to say that other drivers piss us all off the most.

It took me 10 minutes longer to get home than normal, and I left early today to avoid the traffic! Two hours would have tipped me over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69