People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get an Arriva student ticket which will give you unlimited travel on Arriva buses in Leicestershire (including weekends) for £329 for the academic year - which works out at around a pound a day.

We all got offered £80 a year for a ticket to used in college hours and in college term time. I didnt need it, many kids did however and saved money.

We all got offered £80 a year for a ticket to used in college hours and in college term time. I didnt need it, many kids did however and saved money.

I wasn't. We have a few school buses that charge £75 a year, I couldn't get a place on one because I'm not in the catchment area. :icon_conf :icon_conf

Its about 6 miles from my house, and yes i did walk it when i was on exam leave....................many years ago;)

I live 5 minutes from you (a guess), so it must be a similar distance from me!

I walked it home once, it took 3 hours. :icon_conf

Thats what MOT's are for. BTW i drive a small car, hardly a gas guzzling pollutant.

But the manufacturers aren't meeting their targets. This proposed change in the tax is designed to force the manufacturers to reduce the emissions.
The tax will be based on how much junk comes out of the exhaust pipe, it won't be the same for every car. If you knew a polluting car was going to cost you hundreds of pounds more a year you wouldn't buy it, you'd buy a different car. This will force the companies to reduce emissions, and everyone will benefit.

But the manufacturers aren't meeting their targets. This proposed change in the tax is designed to force the manufacturers to reduce the emissions.
The tax will be based on how much junk comes out of the exhaust pipe, it won't be the same for every car. If you knew a polluting car was going to cost you hundreds of pounds more a year you wouldn't buy it, you'd buy a different car. This will force the companies to reduce emissions, and everyone will benefit.

Good, everyones a winner then:icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610