People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scissors Sisters

Just have annoying voices and a single which is constantly being played.

Despite the fact they are ripping off every band from 70s plus Erasure. Its not original, its not fun, its annoying.

Scissors Sisters

Just have annoying voices and a single which is constantly being played.

Despite the fact they are ripping off every band from 70s plus Erasure. Its not original, its not fun, its annoying.

Their new song is quite catchy....:icon_conf :icon_conf

people who revive threads that you thought were dead

(the threads were dead, yeah yeah terrible grammar i know)

Twats who keep phoning me up and asking if I want to buy a phone...........well WTF do you think you are calling me on?

OH and they should learn to speak ****ing english........................:mad:

Twats who keep phoning me up and asking if I want to buy a phone...........well WTF do you think you are calling me on?

OH and they should learn to speak ****ing english........................:mad:

it pisses me off when they us efake english names and come on the phone with "hello my name is Jean" in the thickest indian accent since ghandi

it pisses me off when they us efake english names and come on the phone with "hello my name is Jean" in the thickest indian accent since ghandi

Wankers the lot of them................ you had the "you have won a video phone" one yet?

yeh and the recorded you have won a holiday messages are even worse!!

We just say can you hold on a second I'll get the buyer and leave them on hold . The record so far is 18 minutes.................**** was still there...

Wankers who come into Halfords cursing that we have sold out of booster seats. They have had 3 months to get some. They leave it until the last minute to get one. And they think it's my fault that we haven't got any. ****ing nobbers. :mad:

Wankers who come into Halfords cursing that we have sold out of booster seats. They have had 3 months to get some. They leave it until the last minute to get one. And they think it's my fault that we haven't got any. ****ing nobbers. :mad:

Ditto, only with trainers.
Some twatty bloke in a Tigers shirt blamed me because we had sold out of Rugby boots. Then made a point of calling it the worst sports shop he had ever been in, as if it would offend me. He then went on to tell me that all sports shops in Leicestershire were shit. Well fook off and shop in Nottingham then, wanker :mad: :098:

so you are the twat who didnt order any then?..........:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610