People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
twats who drive down the middle of the road because they cant judge the distance between their car and a parked car... I encounter way too many of those on the way to work....

Dozey workmen who stick their shovels through the Electricity Cable causing a 2 hour powercut

highland fox said:
Dozey workmen who stick their shovels through the Electricity Cable causing a 2 hour powercut

had that happen at my workplace.... we had no power all day.. but they still didnt send us home, just in case it came back on :mad:

Cate Fox said:
had that happen at my workplace.... we had no power all day.. but they still didnt send us home, just in case it came back on :mad:

Cost me about £300 in business...

People who are speaking to you on the phone then decide to have a conversation with someone else in the background, leaving you waiting for them to speak again:mad:

highland fox said:
Cost me about £300 in business...
Claim your money back, or is it difficult to prove?

highland fox said:
I'm going to look in to it but I doubt I'll get anywhere.
Its not that difficult to get back as long as you can prove your loss, maybe against a similar days takings?:102:

doesnt it have to be off for more than a day to claim? Insurance companies always put little twists in their policies to make it difficult for you to claim

Cate Fox said:
doesnt it have to be off for more than a day to claim? Insurance companies always put little twists in their policies to make it difficult for you to claim
Not that I know of, I had a site recently where they cut a cable and it was off for 6 hours. most of the local compnays claimed on that.

Melton Fox said:
Thieves

Some **** has stolen £200 from my Paypal acct. I know who's taken it, it has gone to a major player in the online gambling world

I don't have an account with these people. Looks like somebody has stolen my identity and opened an account.

I now have to **** about changing all my log on details for any financial services I have.

This is the worst possible time as my supply of cash is running out fast.

Wankers, I hope you die today in the nastiest possible way
Eventually got it back in my account today. ****s

Idiots who put protective cases on their mobile phones and then clip them to their belts. For workers and tradesman this is acceptable, but for those tossers that think it's a ****ing gun, I've got news for you, it isn't it's a phone. If there was a gun in the vicinity you can be sure that I'd be carrying it and you would be shot

Last edited:
Wankers who put music on their my space profile even though they are not a musician or in a band.

9 times out of 10 I when I am online I have winamp in the title bar of IE and am listening to my own music, I don't need your shit playing over the top of it.

Last edited:
In my experience Mother In Laws have been fine its there daughters that have been the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69