People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wankers who put music on their my space profile even though they are not a musician or in a band.

9 times out of 10 I when I am online I have winamp in the title bar of IE and am listening to my own music, I don't need your shit playing over the top of it.

Soz Melts but I'm one of them people. In my defence though, my myspace is dedicated to my favourite movies so the music is the Back To The Future theme tune

Wankers who put music on their my space profile even though they are not a musician or in a band.

9 times out of 10 I when I am online I have winamp in the title bar of IE and am listening to my own music, I don't need your shit playing over the top of it.

That pisses me off. :mad: :mad: :098:

People what use mySpace. If you can only communciate via a few lines in txt, then you can sit in a room all on your own.

MySpace brilliant invention for music, terrible for the nation, great for 'dumbing down' people.

People who have "been there, done eveything". You mention you watched a programme about charity walkers going up Kilimanjaro, and these people have climbed Everest. Without oxygen. "Base camps" they exclaim "They're for wusses".
You say you fancy going karting, and they've got rallying licenses.
There is nothing that these people haven't done, including extracting their own heads from their arses.

People who have "been there, done eveything". You mention you watched a programme about charity walkers going up Kilimanjaro, and these people have climbed Everest. Without oxygen. "Base camps" they exclaim "They're for wusses".
You say you fancy going karting, and they've got rallying licenses.
There is nothing that these people haven't done, including extracting their own heads from their arses.
I've done all of the above and base camps are for wusses :icon_lol:

the person I am sharing an office with at the moment - its a bloody good job I only have 2 more weeks of this or I would be getting put away for murder... she is doing my head in :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69