People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Asda at Thrumaston the other day, for the first time ever I understood what on Earth the bird on the tills said to me

And the ones who say ''How are you today'':icon_roll Why do you want to know if I'm totally pissed off I'm hardly likely to tell you am I ? what you going to do sing me a song,:102: Just get my 10 tins Of Saver Beans through the scanner and I will be on my way.

Oh and Why do they stock the shelves at the busiest period? Get that done when its quiet you thick ****ers

ona similar note, bansk that let their staff have their feckin lunches between 12 and 2. That is the busiest period and when most people wnat to use a bank in their own lunch hours so only having two staff left to run the place is a stupid fecking idea. HSBC have to eb the worst for this. The staff from the hinckley one are usually in the pub over lunch.

Never worked in retail then? ;)

Yeah and the shelves were fully stocked when it was quiet at night and not at 11 on a Sunday morning so nobody can get thier trolleys down the Aisles.Don't make excuses for them MG these people are beyond sympathy:icon_wink

People that still say "I'm just going to spend a penny", ****s sake get with inflation will you. I can't take a piss in Melton for less than twenty ****ers. Robbing bastards, I go home desperate for a piss with a bladder about to explode and as a result I get an infection.

I then have to spend £10 on Antibiotics. Clever bastards, I can see through your little plan, don't pay for a piss and you'll have to pay for your treatment, we'll get your ****ing money somehow

Last edited:
People that still say "I'm just going to spend a penny", ****s sake get with inflation will you. I can't take a piss in Melton for less than twenty ****ers. Robbing bastards, I go home desperate for a piss with a bladder about to explode and as a result I get an infection.

I then have to spend £10 on Antibiotics. Clever bastards, I can see through your little plan, don't pay for a piss and you'll have to pay for your treatment, we'll get your ****ing money somehow

Ditto women who say "I'm going to powder my nose"

No you're not you lying feckers - you're having a slash or going for a good dump. Be honest, for once

Hows having another woman with you going to stop you from dying?

If its anything like the dream i had saturday night you could kick the grim reaper in the bollocks.:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69