People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_bigg I do actually, nearest shop to work.

Its the way the other person looks at you as they put the bar thingy down as if to say 'there! my shopping is in no way connected to yours'
Also the way someone looks at you waiting for you to put it down :icon_roll

How did we manage before this wonderful invention?

is it difficult to put one of these down? it's not exactly hard work to put one of the on the conveyer before your shopping.

Checkout People who talk to thier Colleagues whilst serving you...Rude Ignorant ****ers

Shop attendants that answer the shop or mobile phone whilst serving you. Wankers

they're a right bunch of miserable old hags in there. Never helpful and always fecking chatting.

the shops always full of stock you cant get near the counter and when you do you are faced with the miserable cows

shop attendants that ask you as soon as you open the door 'would you like any help/is there anything in particular you are looking for'.....:icon_evil :icon_evil

the bitches who let you put all your shoppping on the belt and then say sorry closed or feckin training :mad: :mad: :mad: feckin whores

Checkout staff who omit to use 'please' and 'thank you' - so rude! :icon_evil

but also the ones that are excessively polite. i mean come one, i don't need a please thankyou, smile and laugh after every sentence. nor do i want a conversation when i'm trying to pack my food. they're not getting paid millions so why be so polite?

then they expect you to pay as soon ask they ask for it, i'm still packing for christ sakes! it's not as if they can serve someone else while your stuff's still at the bottom!

And why the **** do they have about 30 Checkouts? They are only ever going to open 5 at the most

the bitches who let you put all your shoppping on the belt and then say sorry closed or feckin training :mad: :mad: :mad: feckin whores

thats a good/bad one!!!! and then they re-open it when youve restocked your trolley are stuck in a 3mile queue :frown:

Oh and Why do they stock the shelves at the busiest period? Get that done when its quiet you thick ****ers

but also the ones that are excessively polite. i mean come one, i don't need a please thankyou, smile and laugh after every sentence. nor do i want a conversation when i'm trying to pack my food. they're not getting paid millions so why be so polite?

then they expect you to pay as soon ask they ask for it, i'm still packing for christ sakes! it's not as if they can serve someone else while your stuff's still at the bottom!

True. I just meant when asking for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69