People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who insist on using that 'next customer' bar thing when your at the checkout in the supermarket. My shopping is a good 3 metres behind yours and there is only the 2 of us at the til, its unlikely the checkout girl wont understand FFS!

People who insist on using that 'next customer' bar thing when your at the checkout in the supermarket. My shopping is a good 3 metres behind yours and there is only the 2 of us at the til, its unlikely the checkout girl wont understand FFS!

You don't shop at Morrisons do you ?:102:

You don't shop at Morrisons do you ?:102:

:icon_bigg I do actually, nearest shop to work.

Its the way the other person looks at you as they put the bar thingy down as if to say 'there! my shopping is in no way connected to yours'
Also the way someone looks at you waiting for you to put it down :icon_roll

How did we manage before this wonderful invention?

Its the way the other person looks at you as they put the bar thingy down as if to say 'there! my shopping is in no way connected to yours'

They also look at you as if demanding a "Thank You"

Those feckers who openly disobey the 8 items or less Rules are the Worst...should be publically flogged at the Tobacco Kiosk IMO

Those people who try and sneak their quorn cutlets, cous-cous and copy of Gay Times into your shopping when you are queueing up at the checkout, instead of using one of those 'next customer' bars that the supermarket has helpfully provided for the customer

the dumb ignorant bitches that work in the mercury newshop in the haymarket with no feckin change :icon_roll :mad:

LOL! Having worked in a couple of supermarkets, I can tell you that if your till doesn't have one of these, it is the end of the world :icon_wink

If customers didn't use them, I used to put their orders through together out of spite and then pick up the bar, wave it in front of their faces and say " Next time use this!"

Bet you really wish you'd been served by me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69