People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt know he was i thought he had his thumbs inside the waistband of his trousers until i got closer and noticed him spraying...quite disturbing..i dont remember much else apart from the fact he had dark coloured tracky bottoms on :102:

i didnt know he was i thought he had his thumbs inside the waistband of his trousers until i got closer and noticed him spraying...quite disturbing..i dont remember much else apart from the fact he had dark coloured tracky bottoms on :102:

big nob?

i didnt know he was i thought he had his thumbs inside the waistband of his trousers until i got closer and noticed him spraying...quite disturbing..i dont remember much else apart from the fact he had dark coloured tracky bottoms on and a juventus shirt and a snorkel :102:

hmmm sounds familiar

People who don't quote their source when quoting facts and debating subjects in threads........:icon_wink

People on the Underground who lug their cases around using the extendable arms - a menace and a death trap to all of us rushing to work/footie/pub.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69