People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate those sorts of upper-middle clas teenage girls that say "random" all the time about everything.

Telephone calls. I had 3 phone calls this morning before 9:30am. :eek: One was from 3 Mobile trying to flog me a phone. :098: One was my mum's catalogue asking if she wanted to make any orders. :098: And the other was the Ticket Office, who have kindly reserved me and pds 2 Fox Travel tickets until Friday morning.

So in protest of these phone calls, I decided to stay in bed until 2pm. :icon_lol:

Telephone calls. I had 3 phone calls this morning before 9:30am. :eek: One was from 3 Mobile trying to flog me a phone. :098: One was my mum's catalogue asking if she wanted to make any orders. :098: And the other was the Ticket Office, who have kindly reserved me and pds 2 Fox Travel tickets until Friday morning.

So in protest of these phone calls, I decided to stay in bed until 2pm. :icon_lol:

Get an answerphone:102:

People who can't shut the **** up at gigs and insist on gabbing when the band are playing a quieter song

Stupid American companies who assume all foreigners are criminals.

Last year I bought a one year software license online and although they have proper credit card processing, they automatically assume foreigners are trying to rip them off, so they ask people to fax them a scan of the credit card (both sides) and passport/driving license.

Last year having gone through the hassle of scanning the stuff they wanted, and faxing them (don't usually use my PC as a fax machine so I had to set that up first), then waiting around half an hour for the fax to go through - due to the amount of detail in the pictures - they emailed me and told me they couldn't read the details on the fax. Of course you couldn't, faxes are low resolution black and white, you're not going to be able to feckin see all the detail, morons. So they suggested I emailed it instead. Why the feck didn't they tell me that in the first place to save a load of hassle and expense.

Anyway the reason I've brought it up now is because the license needs to be renewed. I assumed renewals wouldn't involve the same amount of hassle, but I was wrong. They've just told me to send the same stuff (by fax) as last time. Twats. :098:

I've been looking around for other places to buy it from but it's around 50% more expensive than buying direct. :mad:

The French............... now they really piss me off:mad: :mad:

and Argies.......... feckin hate them bastards too, find your own islands you twats

Last edited:
May have already been posted but Webbo reminded me of another pet hate of mine. People (mainly Americans) who shout "Get in the hole" when watching golf. It's just being loud for the sake of being loud. Tossers.

May have already been posted but Webbo reminded me of another pet hate of mine. People (mainly Americans) who shout "Get in the hole" when watching golf. It's just being loud for the sake of being loud. Tossers.

Aye when the guy is teeing off on a Par 5:icon_roll

****ing golfers they piss me off too. All these silly poncy rules at the clubs and all they do is smack a ball with a rodwith a bent end

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69