People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who stop for no apparent reason when you are walking behind them in a crowd. Especially the ones who try and have a go when you collide into them. I will admit the kick in the calf is deliberate.....:mad:

:018:

People who bump into the back of you when you're walking in a crowd, because they're walking too close to you and not watching where they're going.
I hope you pay more attention when you're driving behind me and I have to stop suddenly.

People that write a song with an awesome verse.. and then write a shit chorus to go in with it :thumbs_up pissing annoying

I'd prefer rusty needles stuffed down the japseye than having to listen to anything by Bon Jovi, actually I've got a few in there now after "sweet child of mine " came on the radio when I was driving home earlier

I'd prefer rusty needles stuffed down the japseye than having to listen to anything by Bon Jovi, actually I've got a few in there now after "sweet child of mine " came on the radio when I was driving home earlier
Bon jovi - Sweet Child O' Mine. Has anybody got a link to this track, I've never heard their version

You have the same dislike for Guns & Roses then? :102:

...and any way, I never actually said that Bon Jovi did sweet child of mine, just that I tend to stick rusty needles down my japseye whenever I hear over haired yanks performing fretboard-masturbation type rock shite :icon_bigg

...and any way, I never actually said that Bon Jovi did sweet child of mine, just that I tend to stick rusty needles down my japseye whenever I hear over haired yanks performing fretboard-masturbation type rock shite :icon_bigg

Is that a technical term?

Teachers.

Well specifically those ****ers who organise the school Harvest Festival show. Now a reasonable show put on by the kids lasts about 30 mins - just long enough so you can clap politely, wave nicely at your talentless offspring and not get too terminally ****ed off with the other talentless sprogs gurning to the audience like they're on Pop Idol. But an hour and a half of the usual mournful dirges celebrating this happy occasion interspersed with half-witted bollox about what makes a good diet, a paricularly stupid take on the imbalance between rich and poor does tend to grate. Even on someone as naturally forgiving as myself.

Oh, and wives, too. Or at least any who enrol the vile offspring in a Catholic school and then **** off for the day so I have to go to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69