People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
God

There was a sequence of events today in which I am sure God was trying to tell me something but its gave me nothing more than a mind ****.

maybe he was trying to tell you that your mind is ****ed?:102:

People who stop for no apparent reason when you are walking behind them in a crowd. Especially the ones who try and have a go when you collide into them. I will admit the kick in the calf is deliberate.....:mad:

People who stop for no apparent reason when you are walking behind them in a crowd. Especially the ones who try and have a go when you collide into them. I will admit the kick in the calf is deliberate.....:mad:

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

i hate couples who think just because their holding hands it gives them sovereign right to whole of the ****ing pavement, **** off lovesick retards

Give 'em a few years, and one will be walking about 6 feet in front of the other like normal couples! :icon_lol:

it should be law that women walk 6 feet behind their partners!

it should be law that women walk 6 feet behind their partners!
That used to be a law in Afghanistan, but they changed it and now the women have to walk 6 feet in front of their husbands.
The UN were delighted and suggested a Noble prize for gender equality until they found out the real reason....

landmines.....:icon_lol:

That used to be a law in Afghanistan, but they changed it and now the women have to walk 6 feet in front of their husbands.
The UN were delighted and suggested a Noble prize for gender equality until they found out the real reason....

landmines.....:icon_lol:

:038: :038: :icon_lol:

the person who has been training me this week in my new job.... I've typed a letter before, I dont really need you to check it for me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69