Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking fwd to this Saturday, big crowd, new stadium for us, 1st v 4th has all the makings of a boring 0-0, however if both sets of forwards are on top of their game then it could be a classic, were just enjoying the roller coaster ride :023:

looking fwd to this Saturday, big crowd, new stadium for us, 1st v 4th has all the makings of a boring 0-0, however if both sets of forwards are on top of their game then it could be a classic, were just enjoying the roller coaster ride :023:

Or a game of Snakes-and-Ladders. We've got the ladder.

I say this has someone who fully supports football all the way across the leagues but I find Northampton, along with Chester...one of the few places which probably don't deserve a team in the Football League. The city/town doesn't support them, the local people don't support them and neither do the local councils. Oxford and a few other deserve (possibly Cambridge :icon_lol:) their place.

You're not wrong there

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/northampton_town/7785585.stm

And I definitely don't support them.

This will be first game in months lads. I am not a good omen when i visit the Walkers as i remember seeing very few goals there.

If someone makes me a good offer i promise to feck off down the pub instead!!

Slagging Northampton. You'll be very welcome at London Road with an attitude like that.

Why London Road? The best curry houses are on Melton Road. London Road has got feck all going for it.

did you discover you had herpes this morning Mr Genius? London Rd might be a shit hole but it is our little shit hole.:098:

could possibly be talking about 2 different London Rds here.

did you discover you had herpes this morning Mr Genius? London Rd might be a shit hole but it is our little shit hole.:098:

Hello Joe. Do you have a cousin in the Leeds area who likes to be called theshites. You remind me of his wit and intelligence and thought you might be related. :icon_bigg

don't think so but my mum was my brothers wife so anything is possible:icon_wink
now i know why all the peterbrough players and fans look so "Retarded"..you lot are right ugly bunch of c**ts..it finally makes sense.!!.

now i know why all the peterbrough players and fans look so "Retarded"..you lot are right ugly bunch of c**ts..it finally makes sense.!!.

we are we are we are...:icon_bigg but we sing all the game and most of us driv a tractor now and agen......

anyone fancy some dodds?

Why hasn't Mattock been involved lately?

Is he injured, or on his way?

Judging from Nigel's reactions during the Dagenham match he may well be out of favour. NP was blaming him for much of the defensive confusion and I was not surprised when he was replaced by Chris Powell in the 2nd half. Mattock has not played since.

I was driving along there this morning, and firstly it is not in Perterborough and secondly I didn't see a football pitch, unless you lot play on Victoria Park?

i'm going to be there tomorrow, should be a good game as it sounds as if they play good football. expecting lots of goals, 4-2 leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669