Plymouth post-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we have had quite a few actual Finals in recent years and find all this crap a rather large anti-climax TBH.

THATS BECAUSE YOU LOST!! look, i know we're not a big team, prob never will be but it doesn't take a lot to please us, honest! we've only been to wembley once and we took 33000, it was a fantastic day. never been in the top tier, only got thro to the semi's in my lifetime, but thats all we got down here and because when you're a true fan you'l take any bit of glory. we are above you in the league, tho!!!

another thing I have noticed is how loud they play the post horn gallop at the start of the second half - is this to drown out the booooo's??

Nobody has blamed the state of the pitch yet.

THATS BECAUSE YOU LOST!! look, i know we're not a big team, prob never will be but it doesn't take a lot to please us, honest! we've only been to wembley once and we took 33000, it was a fantastic day. never been in the top tier, only got thro to the semi's in my lifetime, but thats all we got down here and because when you're a true fan you'l take any bit of glory. we are above you in the league, tho!!!

Make the most of it I say...:icon_conf

Don't think I will go again this season at home unless it is another freebie!!

Was thinking today before the game, as I hadn't been for a while, how abysmal the atmosphere at The Walkers is. If I were a Plymouth fan I would have been it absolute hysterics on hearing that stupid bint from the West Stand read the team out and then the CD player cockin' up!!

I thought that summed up how far we have fallen in recent years pretty well. Can't even get the pre-match stuff right let alone the actual playing side!!

LCFC = joke, but not as big as Newcastle United just yet! :bang:

At least it skipped on Chelsea Dagger - The symbol of all plastic clubs.

The atmosphere is a long talked about issue. One that in all honesty, the club don't care about. The Plymouth fans made some good noise, fair play. As for the idiots parading themselves on the forums, I have no respect for them.

Nobody has blamed the state of the pitch yet.

and while I'm at it, the pitch didnt help..... :icon_conf:icon_wink

it could have been the best surface in the world and they would have still fecked it up!

Last edited:
Don't think I will go again this season at home unless it is another freebie!!

After enduring 85 minutes of some massive fat twat behind me go on about how we should be playing Fryatt, how Hume is god and that our keeper can't kick, I think I have made the same decision. As I left, even some fanny hole said 'Get Him Out!', WTF get rid of another manager? We heading towards Newcastle United farce stakes here.

Changing the manager will not help, its the mentality of the players that needs adjusting. Until they get out of this losing mentality then we are going nowhere and its blatently obvious to everyone.

After enduring 85 minutes of some massive fat twat behind me go on about how we should be playing Fryatt, how Hume is god and that our keeper can't kick, I think I have made the same decision. As I left, even some fanny hole said 'Get Him Out!', WTF get rid of another manager? We heading towards Newcastle United farce stakes here.

Not Holloway, the comment was aimed at you, you twat....:icon_bigg

No, it is because we have been so shite for the past 4 seasons now it is expected.

When you make a 500 mile round trip on Boxing Day to watch LCFC lose to Rotherham 1-0, who were bottom of the table at the time, this really is quite insignificant.

Fair play to you for having a good day, but I can only remember Man City fans celebrating as much you did at the end of the match when Dickov missed a penalty for us which meant we went down and they stayed up. Fair play to you though but did find it funny how much you were celebrating at the end!

No, it is because we have been so shite for the past 4 seasons now it is expected.

When you make a 500 mile round trip on Boxing Day to watch LCFC lose to Rotherham 1-0, who were bottom of the table at the time, this really is quite insignificant.

Fair play to you for having a good day, but I can only remember Man City fans celebrating as much you did at the end of the match when Dickov missed a penalty for us which meant we went down and they stayed up. Fair play to you though but did find it funny how much you were celebrating at the end!

Ah let them have their moment, they havent had many.... :icon_roll

Don't worry everyone. It's all going to be ok.

flyer.gif

I wont go into how poor we were today as its all been mentioned but a couple of things I would like to add to the mix.....

Kisnorbo and McCauley were both poor today. Granted that they didnt have much cover as we had 7 centre forwards on but they were consistently out musculed by two forwards who wanted it more.

A second note...IH's tactics were woeful today. Why do we need 4 centre forwards on from half time three of which are out and out strikers. How are they going to score if they dont have anyone to provide????? Howard thrives off crosess. He looks a quality player who is being used purely to knock the ball too. Yes he is good in the air but he has alot more to his game than that which was utilised properly today.

On a final note I was laugh when the Kop started singing for Fryatt halfway through the second half. The thought of 5 centre forwards was crazy. BUT to be fair to Fryatt he looked more like scoring in the 3 minutes he was on when compared to the other 3 or is it 4 or 7 or 18 forwards that were on the pitch at the time........

Confession time. I wore an Ollie mask today - even got me and Mrs Spion pictured at half time on Sky, but with two minutes to go I ripped it up into little pieces.

Seriously worried about the dreaded R word now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00