Plymouth post-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping Ollie would bring Kish on for Oakley at HT, give him a try because he can't be much worse.

I only saw 2 people with masks! Saw quite a lot of the Bank of Bullshit notes, thought they looked quite good actually...... :icon_lol:

Aye that was a peno but the ref was too much of a cnut to put his neck on the line. He whistled for two fouls within 25 seconds, straight the way I knew he was a cnut.

Hazza, when will you learn that all refs are cnuts without exception......

Not wishing to be a Hume basher, but I really cant see what he added to the team today

Like all of them today, he did nothing.

Thought he maybe should have hit that chance late on first time instead of trying to beat the defender and drag it back, but I was on the other side of the ground so it may not have been as good an opportunity as I thought.

Like all of them today, he did nothing.

Thought he maybe should have hit that chance late on first time instead of trying to beat the defender and drag it back, but I was on the other side of the ground so it may not have been as good an opportunity as I thought.

no, you're right, he wasted it...

Another thing, due to work commitments the last game I went to was against Ipswich on Boxing Day where some old bag read the players names out before the start. Seemed to happen again today, what the feck is going on???

Was just about to say we need to play with some pace up front, and personally I would stick DJ up there with Howard ahead of Hume.

Although there is no point in playing Howard if we are not going to put any crosses in, simple stuff. I would even think about playing Fryatt and DJ together as nothing seems to be working too well as yet!

We've been crying out for some pace up front for ages. When you have somebody like Stevie Howard, you need somebody like DJ to play off him, common sense.

Hayles has done ok - but from the start, I don't think we should start with him. DJ looked a threat when he came on, causing problems with pace and positioning. Although he still seems to need a goal to take him further.

Hume needs to be dropped or taken away from the right wing. I can't stand the "Huuummmee'ing" After him f*cking up again.

Another thing, due to work commitments the last game I went to was against Ipswich on Boxing Day where some old bag read the players names out before the start. Seemed to happen again today, what the feck is going on???

Its one of their little "fan" initiatives to get us all involved in the game... its a right hoot according to the Birch.. wish someone would fecking birch him the twat

My god it's unbelievable on Foxestalk tonight. The amount of moronic Plymouth fans about is crazy. Glad this place is here for some sanity!

As for today's game: Obviously we were extremely disappointing.

Although we were poor we should have got something from the game. In the last 15 minutes we were guilty of missing some serious chances.

First 10 minutes looked good but from then on it all went downhill. Plymouth took their good spell well and got their goal from it with the impressive Halmosi. From then it was all long ball, and we used Howard far too much for it.

Different game, same old Leicester.

I don't know it's a complete embarrassment. The person last week couldn't even pronounce the names.

Another question: when the goalie is about to take a goal kick, why the feck do all the players move into a small area with a radius of about 2 metres, when the rest of the pitch is bloody empty??

My god it's unbelievable on Foxestalk tonight. The amount of moronic Plymouth fans about is crazy. Glad this place is here for some sanity!

a couple of the cnuts are on here as well, real prime tossers

I don't know it's a complete embarrassment. The person last week couldn't even pronounce the names.

The old bag today couldn't say Kishishev.

probably something to do with the sherry in her tea flask or her false teeth being loose...

Last edited:
Its just another non-exciting day in the world of being an LCFC supporter...

Don't think I will go again this season at home unless it is another freebie!!

Was thinking today before the game, as I hadn't been for a while, how abysmal the atmosphere at The Walkers is. If I were a Plymouth fan I would have been it absolute hysterics on hearing that stupid bint from the West Stand read the team out and then the CD player cockin' up!!

I thought that summed up how far we have fallen in recent years pretty well. Can't even get the pre-match stuff right let alone the actual playing side!!

LCFC = joke, but not as big as Newcastle United just yet! :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670