Plymouth post-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, I think Laczko and Bori have settled in fairly well, but he persists in playing Hume out wide... frustrating as hell. At least Laczko (sp) looks like he's interested and wants to win the ball.

yes we have, but its so much better winding you up, genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:081:

Believe me, you are not winding him up. He is always like this. Aren't you Big Gut? :icon_razz

Did you even go to your cup final today philly? :102:

We HAVE to start Howard and Campbell in the next game. When DJ came on, almost every single knock down that Howard did was met by DJ. In the first half, Howard kept winning the ball and knocking it down but neither Bazza or Hummmmmmmeeeeee could be arsed to meet it.

yes we have, but its so much better winding you up, genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:081:

why would I be wound up, we are in a bad season and to most fans, Plymouth are a nothing team to us. Enjoy your night whilst it lasts.
Its not as if you are derby, cov or forest is it?

We HAVE to start Howard and Campbell in the next game. When DJ came on, almost every single knock down that Howard did was met by DJ. In the first half, Howard kept winning the ball and knocking it down but neither Bazza or Hummmmmmmeeeeee could be arsed to meet it.

I think its a bleedin must to start with two bloody wingers too for a change

The thing is, I think Laczko and Bori have settled in fairly well, but he persists in playing Hume out wide... frustrating as hell. At least Laczko (sp) looks like he's interested and wants to win the ball.

Aye but Laczko wasn't fooling anybody with his dive, I found it quite amusing. Pathetic 2 out of 10.

I think its a bleedin must to start with two bloody wingers too for a change

I reckon we will beat Watford on Tuesday, that would be so typical of our team. Let the shit teams beat us and then we beat the better ones

Aye but Laczko wasn't fooling anybody with his dive, I found it quite amusing. Pathetic 2 out of 10.

he definitely wasnt as impressive as the Plymouth players and thats for sure... they were bordering on 8/9 out of 10 for their dives

Was just about to say we need to play with some pace up front, and personally I would stick DJ up there with Howard ahead of Hume.

Although there is no point in playing Howard if we are not going to put any crosses in, simple stuff. I would even think about playing Fryatt and DJ together as nothing seems to be working too well as yet!

Not wishing to be a Hume basher, but I really cant see what he added to the team today

JEALOUS!!!!:110::110::110::110::110::110:

Not really I have seen my club play in Cup Finals, European Cup Ties, dramatic Play-off games at Wembley. So a 1-0 loss against Plymouth is going to hurt is it? Gotta have your medicine ain't ya?

Tuesday night at Watford I am not going to turn up looking like a twat to support my team.

Not really I have seen my club play in Cup Finals, European Cup Ties, dramatic Play-off games at Wembley. So a 1-0 loss against Plymouth is going to hurt is it? Gotta have your medicine ain't ya?

Tuesday night at Watford I am not going to turn up looking like a twat to support my team.

why the sudden change Hazza?

Ollie needs to learn from his mistakes and fast.

Why is he still persisting with Hume wide right - also swapping him with Hayles.

We're making ourselves so obvious to play against, way to one dimensional. It's not working and Ollie really does need to realise this.

Clapham did well, I thought he did his job with a great deal of calmness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669